1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WRE DEP PIPE ON A WR 125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by johnnyboy, Aug 18, 2013.

1. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    My mate Trig won a used DEP pipe off fleebay for a wre 125 for next to nothing with a mind to try on his WR 125 , First off its stinger is completely different to a wr/cr item so that was sawn off and a stinger from a stock wr pipe was welded on and all bolted back together.
    Off his goes for a quick test and comes back full of praise so I thought I had better give it a quick test.
    Straight off just pulling away the bike felt stronger and the feeling didnt stop there it carried on pulling well into the mid range and up with a pretty impressive tug for a 125. The pipe does knock a few revs off right at the top but really makes up for it everywhere else.
    Tried on the 144 and the results are even better and goes down as the best pipe ever tried on it and its had just about every thing made bolted on a one time or another.
    Definatly not going to be a common pipe in the US but I thought I would throw the idea out there for anyone looking for a fair bit more bottom / mid with just a tiny bit of loss right up on top( 3 mph to be exact ) A all round great pipe for woods enduro type riding but maybe not so good as a mx pipe.
  2. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    I love my dep.