1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc '09 WR 125 w/ FMF Fatty...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by pvduke, Jun 30, 2011.

1. scrambler Husqvarna
    A Class

I like the change,using the fmf fatty.Bike 2008 cr125/144.
    Nice clean bottom to mid pull,looks better to.
  2. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    thanks boys.... my go to dealer TCP's hookin' me up with the pipe and some other schwag. thanks fer the input and impressions. lil WR's getting some other goods too...post some pics soon on the 2T thread. also post up some non-drill de-dent tips you can do at home for small dings. that scalvini is just too nice to put on a trail bike. my luck a dog sized rock would find it in oh the first two minutes...miss them old cone pipes in the pits. with a good muffler the bark them had and the ping in the pipe and braaaap could not be beat.
  3. motosportz mike CH Sponsor

I paid 372 euro shipped to the US (it sounds better in euro's). What made me pull the trigger is that they will custom make you a pipe for your application i.e. low - mid , top end , what ever. They made me one special for my 167 displacement and that is well worth the extra $$ for one that is not made for a 125 or 144. These guys are super easy to deal with, a true no BS deal[/quote]

Tim, Did you ask kelly about Scalvini ? We are a dealer for them in the US and can get their stuff and save a few euros for you. Looking foward to your report. Mike.
  4. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Mike
    I didnt know that or I would have gotten it through you. I am thinking of getting it ceramic coated , I dont want to hide the art work of the pipe but I dont want to deal with the rust , do you have any thoughts. I think if everbody knew Motosportz can get the Scalvini's , they would be more inclinded to buy one. I think ordering from over sea's is a deal breaker for some and if they can save some $$$ all the better.