12 port kawi injector & pcv with autotune anyone?

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by aranpolaris, Oct 20, 2011.

1. husky72082 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 (TXC 12 upgrade)
  2. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Shoot me a price on the correct 12 hole kawi injector and I'll work on getting a date with JD;)
    Tessier likes this.
  3. JasonfromMN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None right now :(
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    Just posted this in another thread-

"I have the 10 hole as well. My bike is stock (powered up 11 TE 250) and has always ran very good, no bog but a bit flat on the bottom. The first time I installed the injector it made crazy power in the mid and top but also made a huge bog in the bottom. I couldnt tune it out with ibeat. I just got the JD fuel tuner from motorsportz and installed the injector again. This time I got back the excellent power in the mid and top and WAS able to tune the bog out of the bottom in minutes. It's still a bit flat like before the injector and JD tuner but that's ok. If I can get the big gain while the bottom at least as good as before then it's all worthwhile and usable.

It's snowed a few inches here and gotten cold so the tractions gotten pretty bad and it's still deer hunting season so I don't know if I'll get any more tuning time in this year. I can say I'm now pretty sastified and have barley begun any extensive tuning with them. I'm really hopping to ditch my 12 tooth front sprocket for the 13 to get rid of all the short shifting."

My bike has the stock arrow exhaust, DB killer, stock ECU, JD tuner and 10 hole Kawi injector.

I like Motorsportz idea about contacting JD about their tuners range. I think I'll do that cause I have a couple other question anyway. I'd happily send mine to them over the winter if they think they can do anything.
    Meathound likes this.
  4. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    I like the sound of the 12 port injector for my TE 630.
  5. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    so was your 49033-0011 a 10hole or 12hole? any results
  6. FLICKI77 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2010
    hi,
    as i understand i can put the Kawi 49033-0011 with my original ECU (TE 250 2010), original exhaust (without the CO sensor and all the crap inside it)
    and i have the power commander.
    so...
    it sould run great in this setup?
    any thing else?
  7. Wolf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC and FC 125/250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes
    I have the 11 txc 250. Upgraded to the 12 ecu and 12 port injector. Stock exhaust. Runs awesome but it is too loud for my taste. I also have the LV X3 silencer...nice and quiet but feels choked up. Will try the FMF silencer next.