1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc '14 WR300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by rockdancer, Mar 6, 2016.

1. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Update on the 300 .

Havent ridden as much as id like - starting better than before but occasionally not so good

Jetting - Going to go up to 450 main from 430 and 40 pilot with needle on 4th clip # 5 slide.
    The bike was lacking top end power and sounnding lean when throttling off but still rich at quarter throttle so leaving needle on 4 .

Put the pro cicuit pipe back on and it feels cleaner and I believe it will have much more on top now.

Tubliss has been great - great tyre too.

Eventually fixed the bike stand - after two fabricators stuffed around with it I finally found someone who knew his stuff and reinforced it with a rod inside ( its really heavy - solid )
    Also put a tab on side of it so it doesn't go too far forward
    Can now use it to take my some weight when starting if needed

Fitted a Hymec Hydraulic clutch kit - Clake in OZ sold kit and made up a small extension pice for the enfd of the cable . Got a used Magura lever

Pull is about the same but is much smoother and engagement feels more precise - so looking forward to testing it out

May fit the Clake - One light lever for ultimate control later on

Fitted some protective vinyl to frame - looks neat and will keep and motor frame paint from complete wear

Rear brake seems to lock on and slide the rear wheel very easily - not sure what to do there . I tried new fluid but still doing it
    and its annoying as I like to go hard down hills .
    Might try different pads?

I rode YZ125 yesterday - It was fun but was a bit twitchy and I missed the 300 on a big hill that's for sure
    Carrying a bit too much weight

Attached Files:

juicypips and Dirtdame like this.