1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 144 strikes again!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by razornpc, Aug 2, 2010.

1. skid Husqvarna
    A Class

I'm signed up for the Noble Woods National enduro in maine on 8/22. I'll be on my 08 eg 144. Row 20 .... pros start on row 21 .... 48 yr old c senior one minute ahead of russell bobbit and crew ... can you say rolling chicane!! I gotta get one of those slow moving vehicle signs for my camel back!! there is about 15 rows of pros and A and AA riders behind me!!! I am going to be SO IN THE WAY!!! I should see lots of great riding!!! I need to get a helmet cam and mount it to my rear fender.
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

As long as you are having fun it will be coool. You will be on a great seat!
  3. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I do that all the time, but I'm 50. Rode on the line with Lafferty last weekend. You'll here 'em coming. It'll make you faster!
  4. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

By the time I hear 'em coming, they're already on top of me. Just enough time to get out of their way so they don't have to break their rhythm too badly.

Rich, did you get the lower end rebuilt on your 144, yet?

Oh, and thanks again for lending me your spare wheel at Barbed Wire. I took my tire off (after running 30 miles of rocky NY/PA enduro with a flat) and it was TRASHED. Plus, 2/3 of my spokes were loose to the point of spinning nipples. One spoke was missing entirely! There's no way I could have finished the second half without your help, Rich. You're a lifesaver!

Sorry to hijak...
  5. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have the parts on order. It was making noise for 2 races but I thought it was a loose stator cover. The PV's were clacking at low revs too. Turns out you rode my bike with the PV stuck open 'cause the shaft bolt loosened.

It should have a lot more low end with 'em hooked up next time!

I hope to have it together by Speedsville.

You going to Hancock?