1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 165 pipe thread

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by wallybean, Mar 27, 2012.

1. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

great news dave!! guess a ride out of camelot soon?? i gotta try yours,im planning on getting one as well
  2. meusoc45 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WB165
    +1 on the FMF Fatty. Any progress with Dynoport on making one of their Big Volume pipes for the WB165?
  3. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

I would think your,e works GG 200 would make a good measureing device,I should be there Sunday morning Sir Fury 1.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Just an update. It seems that we are supposed to take a number and beg for an audience to be able to finalize the FMF pipe purchase. John is still spending a lot of his time trying to get them to just sell the damn pipes. I guess I don't get the retail business. You give a price, acknowledge inventory and the ability to produce more, you take the order, and then you disregard all attempts to pay and pick up the merchandise. :excuseme: I guess I just don't get it.
  5. motocrossmr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '05 PW80, '12 KX 65
    Well I suppose I will have to give any future business to another exhaust company. They make a great product but its not like their not making any money on selling a partial product. Its less work and money for them to produce. I dont understand either. Maybe they just want to donate the parts! :banana: Good job Walt and John for taking precious time to make this work for all of us!
  6. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So much for their good old boy video we are here for ya :thumbsdown: . Ok Walt you know me and waiting don't mix so whats the next best option :D?
  8. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Pro Circuit ?
  9. 2strokejoke Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki 4x4
    I just fabed a kx250 fmf Stealth Q got new but bent on ebay 90 buks and 25 to have the pipe welded nice low + mid end, top is about the same I dont think you can change much on top unless you chang the expantion chamber

2012-03-30_14-56-35_314new.jpg
  10. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

After another round of calls, we will have a definitive answer on Monday. The excuse was that they thought they could provide the mounting kits with the pipes initially too. I don't care as we need the pipes and I have enough mandrel spigot and stinger material for 10 pipes. If they don't provide the pipes by Monday then I will go to option two which is going to take longer. I will be back on Monday with more information.

John, I know your patience level is about like mine so I will find a way to hook you up.
  11. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Walt I know you and ajaxauto are doing all you can do. I'm just glad I never even think about running my business that way. LOL I was eyeing the pipe on my son's TM today wondering if it would fit :D.
  12. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The TM importer is also importing the Scalvini pipes . I think they are about 329.00,dont see a Ktm 200 pipe listed on the Italian website . Might be something to look into if the FmF thing go's away
  13. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yeah my son's bike is a 2011 250MX. I don't think TM even makes a 200.
  14. endurokids Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    250WRX, CR167, 83 430WR, TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    75 Guzzi 850T
    I have a Doma from a 2003 GG200 that just sits in my garage. What will I need to do to make it work on my 2008 CR125 with a Max Power 167 kit?
    Any ideas?
  15. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

The GasGas pipes don't work very well with the Husky tiddler motor. Very different port and power valve timing. I have seen the Doma Gas Gas pipe and think it will also be a bad fit. Great pipe for the GasGas though.

John,

Can you show us a picture of the HGS pipe on the TM?
  16. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Walt I can email them to you but I can't post them to the site.
  17. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I was talking Ktm 200
  18. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    How does the wr150 fatty compare to the 200sx pipe?
  19. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    The 200 pipe is far bigger.

FMF fatty top, FMF 200SX bottom...

[IMG]
  20. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

LOL Tim sometimes I miss words when I read.