2 Miles of Hell

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by husky123, Jul 26, 2009.

1. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Uhh yeah. Thanks for the advice. That's EXACTLY what I needed to do.:notworthy:
  2. rajobigguy Administrator

Great video Lee, I know what you mean about not wanting to do that again real soon, a buddy of mine took me on a similar type trail that stretched for 18 miles and by the time it done I was saying " I hate you, I hate you're mother and father, I hate anyone that looks like you and if you had a dog I would hate it to." I vowed that I would never let him pick a riding spot again. Funny thing is that after I healed up from an injury that I sustained on that ride I started looking forward to doing it again.
    Must be the masochist in me.:D
  3. Boom Boom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sounds like the trials rider is comming out in you.
    Once you have the "sickness" you start making modifications to your Husky that others see as "wierd" and then you start smiling when you see something that looks more like a trials section than a trail, well then it is too late. The trials bug has done bitten you.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    you guys should try one our local (baja mex) HD rides,,,,you will hate what you do to your bike and your body, luckily there are turn offs. 09 is the first year I did not turn off,,TXC with LTR works very well in the ugliest stuff. somehow we all keep coming back for more get back on that trail and master it until it becomes 2 miles of heck,,,then find another uglier hell ride!! gotta love it!! wish I could join you guys that trail is kinda like roeselers revenge (if i got the name right, it was a Larry punishment endurotrail) nothing steep just a mile long stream bed filled with bowling balls, worse than the baja beach section of similar softball sized rocks near erindira if i recall.
    Thanks for the post keep those hcam vids coming!!!
  5. Droolsport Husqvarna
    A Class

Impressive trail and props for persevering. Nice job on the edit and sound too. What video camera did you use?
  6. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks. That one is just an older 520 line from Xtreme Recall. It's a workhorse for me. I need to step up to HD soon though.
  7. zeddy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for that!
    I took my brand new te450 on a ride exactly like that and I was thinkin I'm way over my head. The funny thing was I have done the same trail on my atv's no problem, I thought of it as an easy trail!
    At least I know I am not crazy