2010 510 Smr Refuses To Start.

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by 2010in306, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Tech 3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 SMR510
    Is the Bike back or are you totally Bald now
  2. jhicks35 Husqvarna

FWIW....It seems like your fuel pump is the problem. Your problems are the same exact ones that i had with my bike. It ended up being the fuel pump, it was seizing up after about 10 minutes of run time.
  3. Ek37 Husqvarna

let us know if it came back to life. i have the same problem. funny thing is i dropped it off at local husky dealer and they had it for 2 weeks, said they cant figure it out and i come pick it up. with a trailer..... :(
  4. 2010in306 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Update: After my fuel pump originally broke loose of the mounting bracket apparently all my messing with it burnt up the pump. George (up-tite), got it back together for me and its been running like a champ. Im approaching 1000 miles and have had no problems. The only thing other thing George did was to plug the 02 sensor sooner then he usually recommends but everything seems to be right on. I'll get it back to him soon to do my ecu remaping and whatever else is needed for the tune-up kit.
  5. Ek37 Husqvarna

question. when you start the bike up, does it start right away or cranks for few seconds then starts up? do you use the hot start lever at all? cold or hot starts?