1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2011 CR 150 in Da House!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by krieg, Mar 3, 2011.

1. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    Anyone else notice the side panel stickers say CR150 (on left side) and 150CR (on the right side)?
  2. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 SH 500, 81 Gilera 125 C1, 17 KTM
    I did... those won't be on long, pre-prints will take care of that. Pretty odd though...
  3. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    My guess they had small intial dealer orders for this model,to this day only about 6 or 7 dealers actually have a WR150 on thier showfloor and they have none left for the year in the wharehouse.If you were a distributor how would you look at it.Im thinking thier being to nice and many dealers are not being forced to buy a bit of everything,I know for a fact only about 12 dealers have a Wr250 on the showfloor ,everyones got 300s but me I sold mine Saturday but more on the way the Wr250 is awesome cant sell them if all you have are 300s.Honda even started getting that way only supplying Crs and CRfs in numbers by how many dealers actually ordered,kind of did it to themselves.If they odered 4 in 09 they only got 4 more in 10 if only 3 then only 3 came in.
    Thats part of it,but Im hoping and really thinking that its just preperation for getting 2012 back on track for normal delivery times to get bikes here for magazine test and being in the hunt with the rest of the brands.I think they are doing it too,had the best February in 15 years and have already sold 4 new bikes this month, not to toot our own horn but we have sold more new Huskys since JAN 1 to date than most dealers sold average all last year and made darn good $$$ on all of them ,thanks to rebates and 1.99% financeing?I think Huskys back big time and ordering alot of bikes has paid off for us year after year.Sorry not to ramble guys just telling how I see it,billf
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Thanks for your reply Bill. I hope they get it right and start leading the curve.
  5. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 SH 500, 81 Gilera 125 C1, 17 KTM
    ah... good insight there Bill... maybe 2012 will be big then? My dealer has a 150 sitting there... seems to sell his share of SM/TE models.
  6. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Krieg, that is one sweet bike. It makes me wish I was 16 yrs old and still weighed 160 lbs. The deals on the leftover 125 were unreal but because of my height and 200+ weight I went with a leftover wr250 from Bills. Now I wait in anticipation for nice weather days like a kid waiting for Christmas.
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Very cool Krieg glad you got one. I sounds like they are gonna be keepers if you are lucky enough to get one. Can't wait for your ride report, enjoy and CONGRATS!
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Walt and myself are no small guys, I am 6 foot 205 and LOVE the little tiddler. The fun factor is through the roof. Pin it everywhere FUN.
  9. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I'm usually around 205 but I'm 220 now which may not be too heavy but I'm a little over 6'6" tall and It seemed to me that I would look like a monkey on a football. [IMG] I grew up riding 125s and was tempted to go back, maybe once my riding skills start coming back I'll give one a try. My GASGAS 200 is kind of in the middle ground.
  10. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I was in my local dealer 10 westmotorsports in Indio Calif yesterday and they have a 2011 CR 150 stitting on the show room floor .Talk to Joe he is a great guy and is ready to deal on this bike 760 342 1800

Better hurry before i find my self over there signing papers for a new bike
  11. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Lankydog,

If you feel at home on the WR250 the CR150 will fit perfect. My riding weight is easily 230 lbs(all back pack and tools[IMG]) I do carry 20 lbs on my back. Between tools, 2 litres of fuel, 3 liters of water, all the various extra's and a first aid kit, it is 20#'s. That leaves 40 lbs of boots, helmet, and gear[IMG]. The cr 150 will take you anywhere the WR 250 does and many many of them faster and you won't be whipped when you get there. I loved my WR 250 but it just isn't as much fun.
  12. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Very nice! Jimi would have approved....
  13. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    Engine mount and shock resivoir position looks the same as on my '10 WR125
  14. poynedexter Husqvarna
    B Class

so how does she run. its gotta be a rocket. when are you gonna get her rippin??? good luck. cant wait to here if it runs perfect or needs a little setting up like the 125
    [IMG]