2011 wr150

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Apr 9, 2010.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

A 150 sounds great BUT this weeken at the National in Utha , BMW/Husky of Utha showed up with a fleet of new 2010 Husky to test ride .There was one WR 300 i got to test ride now i am saying to my self why am i racing a 125
    because that 300 feels like a 125 but just faster .Why did i ever test the 300 because i now want one along with a 150.
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Boise Dave,

It will probably be a couple of weeks. My suspension is at LTR and will be a week or so. I will really be ready for a couple of days off then.

Ajax,

I would wait and ride the new CR150 before you decide to buy a WR300 instead. I think you might be surprised how well it will run.

Walt
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    The WR250/Wr300 seem like worlds different than the 125 to me. All good bikes but quite different IMHO.
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    A-ha! So you're the one that's keeping my suspension on hold :mad:

Whatever happened to "Ladies first?" I'll have to talk to Les about that :busted:

ImpatientChick
  5. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Nope, it isn't me, mine isn't even showing up until tomorrow at LTR. I was just assuming the week or two turn around as that is what I have had in the past. :D But now I am very interested to compare notes on your results versus mine. The fact that I am just a tad(ok ton) larger than you is irrelevant.

Walt
  6. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I just want both of them When you race the Nationals in any class
    over 30 up it is zero to open so you can race any bike you want
    If it is tight with hard ground the 125 or a 150 is the way to go
    BUT if the sand is deep or wet the 125 is lacking in power. For me a 125 is great even in the open desert or any steep hill i have found but as i stated if the ground is soft or wet the 125 just does not have the overall power against the open class .This past weeken the first loop was 53 miles of sand dunes and i never got out of second .Then loop 2 was hard ground in the trees and i had a great time .If i had both bikes some races would be on the 300 and some on the 125 .The Nationals are 10 races in 10 different areas .So if i had 2 different bikes it would be great
  7. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Yep, I plan on forking over for a new 250 or 300 2t once they stuff it in the new frame. Then you have something for everything. My 360 is very good, but I want to get it a newer nephew to make it feel old. :lol:

Walt
  8. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Jeez, Just when Cody is making the transition from his KTM 150 to the Husky TC 250! We do our first race with the TC 250 this weekend. I could be hit or miss. If it is "hit"... we'll be on a 4 stroke Husky from now on. If it is "miss"... I may be first in line at "Upstate Cycle" or "ToyTech" for the new Husky 150!!!
  9. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Dude, I sang the praises of the WR 300 motor many months ago, when you were still claiming the CR125 could beat a Saturn V rocket to the Moon! ;););) :cheers:
  10. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey good luck to Cody this weekend. Now stop talking about the 300 I should have got from you; it makes me kick myself!
  11. hipsterdufus Husqvarna
    A Class

no way, this will be my return to the husky name!! cant wait

will look nice next to my ktm 200, yami yz167 :applause:
  12. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    Wonder which will be here first, the bike or the 144 kit? Any one get a kit for their bike yet?
    Why the mid year release? I can see if it came out as a 2012 model, but a mid year 2011 ??
    Might as well wait till the 2012 model and get a full two years contingency. But then again i'll most likely be first in line for one.
  13. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just checked and the orders for the 144 kit is still not filled for the U.S.
  14. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    We have had the 144 kit on back order for MONTHS. Were told they were here a few months ago yet still nothing. Sux.
  15. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    Try being a dealer in the middle of the parts issues, it SHOULD be a lot better then it is, but it's so messed up their newest parts guy left HSQ NA after only a few months :banghead:
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    When i said "we" i meant through a dealer. Yes, some stuff is hard to come buy. They don't seem terribly interested in selling hardparts stuff here in the US. Some stuff is right there and other stuff is no where to be found. :excuseme:
  17. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

like the factory husky gear??
  18. MartinP518 Husqvarna
    B Class

I got my OEM 144 kit 2 weeks ago here in Quebec, Canada, I don't know the exact reason, maybe they draw lucky numbers..
  19. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I heard that Husky has hired Jimmy Hoffa and Amelia Earhart to be the traveling salespeople for all the hard parts items and they will gladly fill your order.......if you find them:excuseme:
  20. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ouch thats cold.... but may be true.