1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 2011 WR300 bomb proof mods

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Haydos300, Dec 8, 2012.

1. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Suzuki SV1000/73 Honda CB350
    Im not sure exactly but Im sure I'll be doing some ECEA races.
  2. Glenn haynes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 yz250f 08yz85 11ktm 65 09 ktm65
    You want ligher wieghts on a 300?Unless you are racing mx. I went to the heavier ones on mine.It works great,and I abuse the crap out of mine racing. @KYLE. the lever has a little stronger pull,but in a wierd way it is actually smoother and more controlled than stock.thats just my opinion. I love it,never own a bike without one again.
  3. a t castle Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    I was considering the lighter weights thinking that wit centrifical force the motor would need to spin up more before it engages. But reading on the Rekluse site they recommend I change my springs to get a higher RPM engagement. I guess ill go that route instead.
  4. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Installed my "Red Lever" (lengthened clutch actuator by 5mm and painted it red) on the WR this evening. Cheesy I know haha but whatever. I like Huskys. I like the color red. I cant add pics from my iphone to this post but I will add some later. It works great and lightened up the lever pull. Im happy with it. Gotta get out for a good ride and see how it feels after a couple hours of singletrack. I felt no clutch drag while I ran the bike in the garage and ran it down the street and back. My neighbors loved it I'm sure...
    Glenn haynes likes this.
  5. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Happy to report that the 5mm added length makes the clutch feel "right" to me. I swapped bikes today with my buddy and rode his 2008 YZ250 and my cable feels just a tiny bit lighter. I had no grabbing or surging with the clutch at all. If anyone is not in love with the clutch on the WR, try the Motion Pro Terminator cable and get an extra clutch arm and lengthen it 5mm like I did. Im real happy with it.
    Now...to get these front forks sorted for racing this year..
  6. Kyle Tarry Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 300, 2006 TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Monster S2R 800
    Does the terminator clutch cable really make a noticeable difference by itself? I don't have any experience with those. They aren't much more expensive than a regular clutch cable...
  7. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes! Not vague like the stock cable. The housing is longitudinally wound so it doesnt flex like a coil wound cable
  8. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes there are also a little bigger so they do not flex.I ordered mine 3 inched shorter that also helps stock is 50 inches ordered 47 inches
    BUT then I run it up inside the fram by the head thru the fram and right rad then up and over to the left clutch handle why have it out front by the pipe
  9. broken biker Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1994 TE 610 2012 WR 300
    my te 610's oil level inspection window was damaged after getting soaked in degreaser&needed replacing
  10. Husky RyGuy Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TR650, 2010 WR300
    Do you have a part number? Having trouble finding out the exact cable to use on the net. Thanks
  11. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    If you are talking about the Motion Pro cable, I don't think there is a part number for them. You have to call them and order it.