1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2012 125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by earl61, Nov 29, 2011.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I use to race a 2008 CR 125 it has a completly stock motor as it was in the crate when I picked it up from my local dealer.Never have we had to change the stock jets ,or adjust the power values The bike runs perfect and has tons of low end then pulls all the way to the top.do not give up on your 125 something must be wrong.I race Dist 37 and the Nationals Hare and Hounds on it.Two years ago I won a National #1 plate in the 50a against the open class so the bike can run.Now my son races it and last month finished 5th overall out of 300 and 1st 125 at Dist 37 Jackrabbits Race.
    Then at Desert M/C National Dist 37 he was running top 20 overall and had a good get off.But still got going again and finished 2nd in the 0 to 200 A class 40th overall at a National. The bike has been raced for 4 full years in Dist 37 and the Nationals and just got rebuilt for the first time by George at Uptite where george used the same original clutch when he put it back together.
    Now we have Wally,George and a bunch of people saying 165 kit we might just try one. As for me I race CR 300 now but still play around on the 125

Our next project since this 125 is getting old is a new 2012 CR 125 We will built a custom 3 gall aluin tank,then hopefully a set of the new Red zokes up front and a
    Olhien TTx rear shock
  2. g_off Husqvarna
    B Class

Thanks for the encouragement. As an update, I did get the RM 62 needle, spring kit (stock/silver), and put in the 144 kit. Now the bike is everything I hoped it would be. The only thing I have left to do is put in the 5.0 slide (today). I raced the first D37 enduro, and decided to put in the 144 kit after having to take three runs at one particular very loose and steep hill on the A loop. It litterally cost me a top 15 O/A finish and the win in the A Sen. Lwt. class. Ended up 32 O/A and 2nd on tiebreakers.

Now on to the suspension....