1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

2012 Husky CR65

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by ScottyR, Jan 4, 2012.

1. rmgsxr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Small bikes coming/not coming into the states has nothing to do with the lead law.

BMW does not want anything to do with youth models that may cause more liability issues.
  2. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    ScottyR,
    Any chance you might be headin' south for bike week in Daytona? I have 2 people pretty wound up over that 65..tryin' to figure to get one or two down here.I deal with a friend who owns a shop in New Jersey if it helps out.
    Thanx,
    Guscycle
    PS.I am trying to come up with a list of common wear parts just in case.
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

If anyone wants one, I can get one to any of the NEPG Enduros pretty easily. I know a few guys who are going to Florida riding in March and I am sure that I can get them to stick a couple in their trailer. You might have to give them a bit of cashola for their trouble though.

Parts will not be an issue for them. I have been told that Canada will continue to get them even though the US is not. Canada doesnt have the same sue happy mentality that the US does.

PM me and I will give you a price.
  4. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    Thanx..I will try to get this resolved quickly and get back with you.
  5. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am meeting with Clay Stuckey (GG Dist) within the next week or so and I know that I can send some 65s down south with him. He lives in Nashville and has an office in Atlanta. I know for a fact he goes to bike week every year. He can generally be bribed with booze. LOL!!
  6. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Any word on a husky 85 ?