1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2012 WR125/144 with questions: pipe and electric

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by MMMOTORCYCLE, Feb 17, 2013.

1. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Have you done a back to back comparison to a fatty? The fatty hits pretty godamn hard in the middle and top - especially with the CR igntion . I am thinking the scalvini is more of a top end pipe.
    Mine hits so hard I nearly slipped off the back! - need to get a grippier seat
  2. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    No comparison to a Fatty from mid to top. The Scalvini hits much harder. I'm running the CR ignition also.
  3. MMMOTORCYCLE Husqvarna
    AA Class

I finally got out in the woods today...WHAT A BLAST!
  4. MMMOTORCYCLE Husqvarna
    AA Class

So I got to put about 200 miles in the woods last weekend...forest roads, 2 track, single track and some pavement.

This bike is toooooo much fun. Tried to take advantage of the recent rebate and $3899 sale and buy a second one. They went a little quicker than I could find one. I have no regrets selling the Te510, this is exactly what I was looking for.

I have the FMF pipe and am very happy with the top end pull, I cant imaging what the Scalvini is like. Midrange has a slight flat spot, but other than that, I am very happy with the setup!
  5. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    If its a bit flat in the middle you might try leaning out the metering rod on your Lectron. If it's rich 2 or 3 one quarter turns will really wake it up.
  6. MMMOTORCYCLE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks, Ill give it a try.
  7. AUSKY Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE510 96 WR125 00 WR360 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    1999 XR250 83 YZ 490
    You may also want to add a voltage regulator mike. It will help keep the voltage constant and smooth out any voltage spikes.