1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 2013 Husky 2 stroke news

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by rodered, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    you do win... nice. Wish it also said 2014 euro compliant technology.
  2. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I win, cause you are not going to see anything like that for at least a year.
  3. utopia Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250, WXC125
    That video has been around for awhile. If it works so great in the real world (off the dyno) I wonder why they are waiting to use it. I assume that several companies are working on it, but they're all holding off.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    not sure if already been posted but look on dirtbikeworld.com.au under husky forum & has 13 model pictures & specs. same old same old for the 2Ts just with an R on the end of the name. too slow husky, my $ will be going to gas gas! 310/250 get keihin efi with 12 hole injector/ecu upgrade biggest improvement everything else just BNG. very disappointing bmvarna!
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Why? the X-lights needed better EFI and more power and are the big sellers. They got an all new head (more power) and new much better EFI. the 449/511 need nothing and got about that :>) the DFI 2 strokes will not be here from any manufacturer til 2015 when they have to meet the new standard and i dont see anyone building new 2 stroke models. KTM is BNG this year too.

I completely agree though, if you want a new upgraded 2 stroke right now the GG is hard to beat.
    TROFFER88 likes this.
  6. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    the 250/310 upgrades are good & almost tempting for me but couldnt move away from the 2Ts. dont worry the 300s not going anywhere, ill keep that sucker till its dead! ktm bng but lets not forget how much theyve received in the past couple of years-new chassis/bodywork/engine upgrades etc! husky sitting on its hands for too long regarding 2Ts, just feeding us the same old bike year after year. even just sticking a hydro clutch on would have been something & not too expensive. gassers R model the go i reckon, 200 or 300? mmm...
  7. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    But a GG is not a Husky. Although the 2012 GG300 is a nice bike, I felt cramped on it. The motor was nice, but not 2000$ nicer than my Husky. My 5'5" daughter loved it with the core exp super duper rekluse clutch. I know, I am a technology hater.
  8. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    theyre only a grand more expensive in oz so will have to sit on one & get a feel. otherwise its tm or berg/ktm which are both fricken expensive! or te310!
  9. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    If I were under 5'10", I would love it. At 6'1" I felt really cramped, like riding a pit bike. I say 2k difference here, it may be less but not much.
  10. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

my new 2011 was only $1000 more than a new WR 250 and it has estart that works
  11. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300