1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 36 or 38mm lectron on 165

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by AUSKY, Jul 15, 2013.

1. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

The lectron yields gains for both probably equally. I know from my own experience jumping back and forth with the 167 virtually identical to yours that the 165 has more everywhere. It is strictly a matter of physics. The 167 has less bottom end compression, more oscillating mass, and more friction causing surface area on both the piston and ring. Everything else being the same it can't produce as much power.
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I remember the last time Kevin rode my 165 he got off and said yours is scary. It just has so much more power. Probably not an exact quote but you get the gist.
    Kevin_TE250 likes this.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Take this with a grain of salt as I sell the WB165 for Walt...

I rode a 167 back to back with my very good running 165 and thought the 165 had a good bit more power everywhere, vibrated less and reved much higher.
    sabortooth likes this.
  4. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Uptite.... but in riding Walt's I could tell his had more power that's for sure...I feel like I just got the PWK close (not dialed ) but close and I can ride it anywhere with needle adjustments, so I've been holding off on the lectron...
  5. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It had bottom end I could only dream of on my 167 and this was before the Lectron I believe....
  6. sabortooth No Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11uptite167
    Ok, Its just hard to believe it gets better than what I hang on to. I've got a ways to go before I blow thru another ring job. It will be a testament for the cylinder to outlast the Mahle a couple of times.

i
  7. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class