3rd annual North East Husqvarna Gathering --- August 2009

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Coffee, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husky weather for sure
    Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind between 8 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 75
  2. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

I knew we should of had it last weekend,,,heah,,,,at least we won't have to worry about dust....
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    1987 250CR at Gathering

I'll be bringing a friend's '87 250CR that's for sale. Very clean, nice running bike. $1500 or best offer.
  4. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

sick as a dog right now,not sure if Ill make it,Ill be there saturday morning if Im feeling better!

quick question as this will be my first time there,besides camping stuff,water and bike stuff what else should I be bringing? Food supplied?
  5. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Take an EMERGEN-C and 5 Advil! It must be that Speedsville creek water!:busted: I hope you make it.
    Norman
  6. Tumbleweed Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    I'm bringing the toy hauler. If it rains too much we can sit under the awning and race lawn chairs.......
  7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Interesting. I thought there was another Hurricane coming up the east coast... I'll take another look at the weather.
  8. Tumbleweed Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    The forecast is showing 77 degrees with a 30% chance of precipitation for Saturday. Sounds like perfect weather. Sunday gets even better.
  9. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Weather looking better than that earlier report..........some small crap Friday......just to keep the dust down and then a misting on sat.....more for the dust and sunday is smooth sailing. Stores are not that close but close enough. Good primitive camping. Bringing grill, chow and hydration material and a Husky CR 2 stroke blender for frozen drinks to cool off to. Not anything offered by the orange guys hard parts. We have to come up with a "commermorative" drink. Any recipies out there? Will be taking lots of pics too...maybe some small vid snips as well.

Joe
  10. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

Leaving my house here in about an hour,,,see you guys up there:thumbsup:
  11. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

will be there at about 3 pm EST..........listen for the 2 stroke Husky blender for the cool icy drinks!