1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

4T Fiasco

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Rob578, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Heck I had to fight off a 25 plus herd of elk a few days ago. To many critters out there already. They should ban those elk and deer, they really till up the trail and are building new trails EVERYWHERE. Heck they tromp them in so deep I mistake them for MC trail sometimes and try to hit it. BTW elk can go straight up a nasty hill like it is not there. Amazing. Then don't get me started on the beer paw prints in the snow in another area. Big ones that were on MY TRAIL for about a mile. Not only is this potentially dangerous but those stinking things crap RIGHT ON THE TRAIL ! Seriously. This has to stop. Ban animals before someone gets hurt. [IMG]
    Slowpoke likes this.
  2. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    We ran some biodiesel in our a road grader and it really does smell like french fries. If you mix it with regular diesel it smells like burnt nasty fries cooked with diesel. [IMG]
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    [those stinking things crap RIGHT ON THE TRAIL ! Seriously. This has to stop. Ban animals before someone gets hurt. :p[/quote]

It's the bears triple threat. 1. a calling card 2. a booby trap 3. a biological weapon (roadside bomb if you will)
  4. CoWR360 Husqvarna
    A Class

Funny stuff,I'll bet that bear scat is pretty slick huh?
    Been thinking about picking up a Ruger Super Alaskan in .454 just in case.[IMG]