1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st 50mm Zokes plastic guards rubbing

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by lankydoug, Dec 14, 2012.

1. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    Thanks, I might try that. However, I do like simple so I will try the thicker zip-ties and see how that works. I am keeping the white fork guards too because I do think they will look cool on the bike if I ever get the brake line clamp.

Good info. here as always.
  2. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    I have a Honda line clamp if are having trouble getting one. Let me know and I can send it out.
  3. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    i think I have one tracked down, thank you.

I will ride with my old guards this weekend but pretty soon I will be much faster with my flashy white guards:)
  4. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250

Can someone let me know what year GasGas guard to order for the 50mm Zokes? Or where they have found them? I scratched my stanchion and it won't come out. I am replacing it which it not cheap, and am would like the wrap around for extra protection for the new set.
  5. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    The first set I used were direct from gas gas but have since used items from Polisport . The polisport items are a NO NO, If you compress the fork fully they bind with the upper fork tube enough to pop the metal protection rings off as they seem to taper at the bottom.
    You can use them but I dont advise it, I think they list them as gas gas items but in reality they are designed for KTM forks that are a few mm smaller in diameter
    Trying to find my gas gas items in my piles of junk at this present time to fit to a new set of forks that I just accuired to test for binding / clearance issues. Will report back later when I find where I put the poxy things :excuseme:
    IMG_1689.jpg

Edit - found them but the dont fit the bolt pattern on these forks so back to the drawing board it is.