1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 570 Husaberg to a WR300???

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Chums, Jun 2, 2013.

1. venturini Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TC 250 '13 CR 150 '11 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 KTM 250 XC

So where exactly are they putting the reinforcements besides the head tube and holding tabs? I'm guessing near the bottom where the swingarm bolt goes through, engine mounting brackets....

I'm starting to think that my CR 150 won't make it to many races before that issue gets addresssed.
  2. Chums Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'd like to discontinue my account

The guys at Halls could probably answer that better than I could, I'm not familiar with the 12' and older chassis to know what other bracing was added. After talking with Halls and looking over the bike (I'm in the Engineering Profession) I felt confident that the any frame issues had been addressed by Halls and the factory so the frame would hold up during the Hare scrambles I race in.
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Seriously?

Please take it down a few notches. This is the last time I am going to discuss this with you.
  4. Chums Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'd like to discontinue my account
    Got a chance to do a little riding and some dead start hole shot practice time on the WR300.. Got to say its gonna be a fun bike for sure! It turns very well and feels solid. Compared to the 570 this bike is a puppy but one that will bite if your not paying attention LOL! I could see doing a 10oz FWW or trying the Lectron or both to help gain a little more on the bottom and smooth out the low to mid transition.

I'm going to start another thread about starting this bike haha.
    2premo likes this.
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    :lol: