A Message From Scot Harden

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Husky Relic, Aug 5, 2010.

1. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Scot, best wishes.
  2. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    The house of Husky will miss you. Thank you for all you have done for this world class brand. From your riding skills to your management skills those are some big 'ole shoes to fill. The best with your next (ad)venture. Keep it bouncing off the rev limiter!
  3. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Scot,

Have always read your inputs with interest. Good to have someone from the Corporate world here to blame for everything gone wrong ;)

Seriously though, is your replacement going to be representing HVA on this forum after you've moved on? Definitely a + from a selfish user standpoint to hear from the company directly on a site molded around the Husqvarna name. Also lets us know that the Big guys are listenting, so to speak.

Good luck to you in your endeavors!

Greg
  4. brock Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sorry to see you leave the brand of H.
    I feel honoured to have met you in Italy before last years Milan show, after a tour of the factory. Thank you for putting the customers views to 'the Man'.
    :thumbsup:
    brock UK :cheers:
  5. HuskyFede Husqvarna
    A Class

Anybody knows how I can reach Scot via e-mail? THX!
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I will send you a PM, but it is possible you may not be notified about it. If you could click on the 'contact us' at the very bottom of the page that will send me an email and we can talk.
  7. roostafish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 KTM 350 XCF
    All of this just solidifies in my mind what a great bunch of people are here on this site. It's great to have a Great like Harden on board for a resurgence in popularity. I don't know if it is true, but I heard somewhere that for 2009, Husqvarna was the only motorcycle brand in the U.S. to actually gain market share. Interesting, and if true, not at all coincidental. This site, and the connection with Scot absolutely has to play a role.
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Well i know there are a lot more WR125's out there than would have been had this site not existed.
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I think cafe husky is good for the brand. A peer-to-peer support group among other things.

However when I mention the words 'internet forum' to certain people the reaction is occasionally much apprehension. Internet forums have mixed, and occasionally strong negative, reputations.
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Fede,
    Word has been passed, R
  11. silver_fox Husqvarna
    AA Class

I've read that somewhere as well, it don't make sense to me. If all the manufacturers lost market share.... where did it go? Husqvarna didn't sell that many bikes. I wonder if the quoted stat should have been, all manufacturers sold less bikes than the previous year other than Husqvarna, just guessing I could be wrong.
  12. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Not to rain on peoples parade here but I think they factored in the numbers of bikes that were sent from U.S. to Australia.