1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Another new Husky owner, 2012 WR300.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by scson24, Jan 22, 2013.

1. scson24 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 KTM 300 XC-W
    Thanks for all of the input. Still do not have the bike yet. It is being picked up this week from Miami and shipped to Atlanta. I will get it soon and bring it home to SC. As for the primary nut looseness issue, I called my local dealer and he said that Husky issued a service bulletin on the primary nuts coming loose and he torqued and applied lok-tite to the bikes he had in stock at the time. After hearing this, I called the dealer in Miami where I bought the bike, and he said that he has never heard of this issue. He also said that they run each bike's serial number and look for any mechanical recalls. According to him, my bike did not have any. So, I called the local dealer again and he called BS on the serial number check. He had never heard of that. Now that I am thoroughly confused, I am going to check the primary nut myself and put it to rest once and for all. Also he mentioned something about the shifting issue and said that part could be checked once I had the clutch cover off. If anyone out there can give me detailed instructions on how to tighten the primary nut and check the shifting parts for looseness, especially torque values, I would be forever grateful! I was aware that when I bought a bike from a dealer 12 hours from my house that I would be basically on an island. To bad my local dealer about an hour and a half away could not come up with a 300, I would not be having this issue. Instead I would be out roosting my buddies!