1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Autoclutch for 125?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by racemx904, Mar 1, 2012.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So you are using the EFM and having trouble shifting? I may just turn the WB165 into a woods bike as I'm starting to like it more and more. I have the 2010 TC 250 which is still my favorite MX bike of all.
  2. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    It works great in the woods, but when I am winding it out like on a fire road it is hard to get to upshift, lot of centrifugal force in the clutch. Maybe someone else will chime in and confirm or tell me I need to adjust. Don't have this problem with the rekluse that is in myTC250.
    Use the bike mostly for technical riding so it has not been a problem, but I could call the EFM guy because he always answers his phone.
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

That is strange water racer. I haven't had any issues with shifting wide open in the upper gears. I would talk to Gary and see what he thinks. Let us know what he says.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Humm I ask on Monday too.
  5. justplayin Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a 2012 Wr144 and am having the same issue with the stock clutch. Seems to "stick" in second or third under hard accel on open stuff. In the woods it's fine. I'm changing to a different trans oil for this weekends enduro to see if it's any different. Changing from Spectro gear saver (dealer recomended) to my good old never had a problem in any other bike Shell Rotella full synthetic.
  6. slo rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 YZ250
    I've been running the Rotella full synthetic in my '09 since new and haven't had any issues.
  7. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I ran mine hard the other day in an open field and it seemed to shift fine, but I have definitely had problems before. EFM recommended ATF and haven't tried anything else.