1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Back on the crack... (125)

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Hoov165x Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    The Latest: 2014 FE250
    It's looking real nice Kelly. I would love to ride it if I can remember how........ Chris has been talking about how good his wife's KTM 150xc is. I think he is going to sell his '12 YZ250 and get one for himself. Must be pretty good if he is willing to do that. If he would just beg a ride on a new WR144 he would surely change his mind. The time I rode your '09 a few years back, well it still sticks in my mind how good that bike was. Now that they are a little more sorted, with the 'Zokes gone and such, riding one would be akin to a religious experience. I know the new KTM's are pretty good, but I've have so many bad ones I don't think I could go back there again. Their metallurgy is crap still anyway........

If we come back to the valley I guarantee you I will have a new WR125/144 the next day. If we don't, I am done riding for the foreseeable future. The bike riding here sucks, for me anyway. Good thing we have great snowmobiling!

By the way, there is no way that lawnmower is fast with Adam on it! ;)
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  2. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike

ahahHAHAHAHAHAahahaha
  3. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    Yuuuup! 125s are the best! Sold my 09 144 about 10 months ago, and from what I see on here, it has changed hands in Cali at least once or twice! hah Regretted that sale, but found myself an 03 TM 125 MX on my drive up to Canada man this thing rips. It has no low end compared to the Huskies, but does it ever rip from the midrange on up, keeps me alert! The OHLINS front and back are to die for, never ridden anything soo good. I'll be back with Husky soon, want a motard and one of these 165s for the lazy days!!!