1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc BAHH HELP! I can't decide. Sell or Don't Sell....

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by JRod4928, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Glenn haynes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 yz250f 08yz85 11ktm 65 09 ktm65
    southwest of pittsburgh. canonsburg
  2. JRod4928 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165
    Cool - I'm in Cranberry.
    Glenn haynes likes this.
  3. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    So I guess you didn't like it, or you're just trying to make $1400 on the deal?

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/feeler-2012-husky-cr-125-144-west-pa.35227/
    LandofMotards likes this.
  4. JRod4928 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165
    Not trying to just make money, I think my post explains that. I'm trying to sell my yz too
  5. JRod4928 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165
    I'm just frustrated with the non-committal buyers for my YZ. if it was sold, I would keep the Husky without a doubt. Financial situation is tough, but I couldn't pass up the CR.

I've thought about for a few days after posting that, I think I'm going to take it down.
  6. JRod4928 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165
    Actually may have just sold the yz!
  7. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    dam i was going to say keep the yz better the devil you know, freshen up wth re valve and new boots they are robust and bullet proof, spares are cheap as most people have one in their shed still. BUT if youve sold it an already bought the husky... your going to cream use it stock as mentioned then in 7 or 14k chop the top end with 144 kit you will be riding it like a 125 but with a little more fire under you. :thumbsup:
  8. JRod4928 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165
    I hear you - haha. The devil I don't know is only 7 months old, so I'm hoping that means I can trust it. So far so good... Just needs normal stuff like oil change, air filter cleaning, etc.

By the way - I cleaned the whole bike up yesterday with a toothbrush and degreaser. The engine/wheels/shock linkage/etc. looks absolutely brand new. It's beautiful! I've never had a bike that was under 5 years old! :thumbsup:
  9. JRod4928 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165
    However, I did panic for a second - I started the bike after cleaning it, and it backfired on the first kick. 2nd kick - started up and idled/revved fine. I think I just got some water in the carb. Shouldn't be a concern now, right?