1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Beta 300 two stroke (2013)

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by johnnyboy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    You get what you pay for. I remember my first husky cost me 300.00 less than my new Beta, and if I would have purchased the same CC engine it would be 200.00 diff. Now that I have both and only years apart I can tell you these Beta bikes are pretty dam awesome. Keep in mind, all bikes have some problems, some more than others. I love my Husky bikes, but I love my Beta also. Not brand loyal so take it as you wish.

My RS520 feels lighter than my TE450 when wheeling it around, grabbing the useful handle under the rear of the seat, or even lifting it onto a stand. I don't get it, both bike are about the same but the Beta feels lighter. Even my 16 yo son says the same thing. Makes one scratch their head...
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I find the new Beta two stokes very interesting. Nice looking bikes that seem to be a notch above the current KTM/Husaberg 250/300. If Husky doesn't hit a home run in 2013 1/2, they may be too late to the table in the 250/300 market. I imagine Ossa will get their act together for 2014 as well as the rest of the 2T offerring manufacturers so they have a short window to get the market excited before they get a small page as an afterthought, late to market offerring.
  3. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Around here the 4 stroke Beta is over $9K.
  4. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
  5. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165

$8k MSRP in Canada for the 300, I would make the switch to Beta if Husky doesn't do something.
    wallybean and huskybear like this.