Canadian Husky Distributor Announced

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Dec 10, 2009.

1. newbie Husqvarna
    C Class

2. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

The plot thickens...
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It may not be finalized yet? :confused:
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

No. It is a done deal. Pacific Yamaha is the new Husky dealer for Vancouver and area.
  5. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Well there ya go. I guess they might be at the bike show tomorrow.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Then I would assume they might join up on cafe husky. It would be good if the negative comments were removed.

I can do it, but really would rather have the author do it.
  7. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    Pacific Yamaha has an 08 TE610 Husky at the Vancouver Motorcycle show, and the Bike has a Cafe Husky sticker on it. :thumbsup:
  8. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Now we need to get those stickers to the new dealer in Yellowknife. :)

(just kidding...)
  9. Aaron Husqvarna
    C Class

Aaron here from Pacific. Yes it's true we have just become the new Husky dealer for Vancouver/LM.

The plan was to have a new Husqvarna out at the show, but unfortunately they had a shipping delay and won't be arriving until late next week.

The CR, TC, TCX, TE. and SM models will be available immediately with the TE 630 slated for arrival in April.

If you have questions, feel free to call us anytime. 604 276 2552.
  10. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Cool...my buddy Mike recently bought a BMW 450x from Pacific. He seems happy. :cool:
  11. Aaron Husqvarna
    C Class

Is that the lucky Mike that is sun bathing with his RV down south right now? :cheers:
  12. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Ya that twit...i just emailed him to see if he had been riding lately and he replies with "i was just riding at pismo, now im in malibu and I went for a ride at Leguna Seca in a race prepped Mini."

Must be nice!
  13. Aaron Husqvarna
    C Class

Not fair!... He came in a few days before he left to pick up a few filters and was telling me all about his plans. I've met him before too through the UBC Sports Car Club. I recognized his Mini from one of our track days when he came into the shop.

Laguna... man I am jealous. Hope to make it out there this year with my RX7.
  14. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Were you one of the guys that was going to go riding with Mike at Chipmunk a while back??
  15. Aaron Husqvarna
    C Class

Nope. That was the boss. He was actually there, waiting and looking around for Mike. But they never seemed to cross paths...

I'm a very new dirt rider myself, only got into it this past year so I would have been an anchor on those guys. Looking forward to ripping around on a TE250 this year.
  16. apothcariesweight Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks all for reply's to my Alberta husky dealer problem. Just talked to Echo cycle and they have '10's in stock!!
  17. jaro51 Husqvarna
    A Class

Great news! I still would recommend giving Scott a call (see ad at the top of this page) since he's a sponsor and major supporter of the site and the brand in Canada. Plus I bet he'll beat the price Echo gives you. Just my $.02.
  18. silver_fox Husqvarna
    AA Class

When I bought my TC in '07, Echo wanted full retail plus setup and freight charges. Outback in Taber beat them by $900 AND delivered it to me, a 3 hour (one way) trip.

According to Scott, Outback may no longer be a Husky dealer so I really hope that Echo steps it up. Echo has been known to be an :confused::excuseme: dealer.

Any word on more dealers for Alberta? Or should I be the next one :D?
  19. THE PARTY Husqvarna
    C Class

Hey All

Good day to all. Marty Halmazna here. Proud to be a new member of this forum and super pumped to be apart of the Canadian Factory Husky Team (FP Husqvarna/Zip-Ty Racing Canada). Yes there will be at least 2 more dealers in Alberta. Well thats what I'm being told. BowRidge Sports(Cochrane) is working on something and A&E in Brooks. Hoping it can be worked out soon. :thumbsup:

I will pass on tons of info here for people to read about how and what setups we are doing to bikes. Hope it helps. Also I will be and have been writing alot of articles for MXP mag. So I will be pushing the lineup there too. Again Hello to all.
  20. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Welcome to Cafe Husky Marty. :thumbsup:

Bonus:thumbsup:

Glad you decided to come aboard and looking forward to any info you can share with us.
    :cheers: