Canadian Husky Distributor Announced

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Dec 10, 2009.

1. cptseawolf Husqvarna
    B Class

LOL

They are people's legitimate concerns from people that have actually done business with them. Instead of an armchair dealer review.

i find it quite helpfull to know that they arent the most personable dealer, and others might as well.
  2. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Cool Marty! I was watching some of your videos on youtube pretty awesome. ;)
  3. THE PARTY Husqvarna
    C Class

Well there where alot more but Sony music contacted us and made us remove a munch. Royalties i guess. if you have over 30,000 views it must raise a red flag somewhere.
  4. THE PARTY Husqvarna
    C Class

A question for all of you. I can't decide on either a wr 300 or a TXC 510. I love the big bores ,but usually a large bike overheats alot? Also i found out that the differance between a 450 and 510 is stroke only? Thats different.
  5. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have been told that OUTBACK MX will be a Husky dealer for 2010.
  6. silver_fox Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm glad they're still a dealer, they are a small shop but they will go above and beyond to help. Isn't that a typical trait of most Husky dealers?
  7. sooper_arthur Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    many, but not enough!
    Outback is the new errr old dealer, they have 2010's in stock right now!

great people to deal with, if you interested you can get a hell of a deal on a 2009 smr510 right now!
  8. VICTXC450 Husqvarna
    C Class

just found out that Vancouver Island has a new Husky Dealer!
    Island BMW on peat rd in Victoria,will have stock of 2010 bikes in a couple of weeks and parts too.Yahoo:applause: