check this out - motocross action mag article on the new 450!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by 05rm, Apr 26, 2010.

1. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    I really hope Husqvarna retains the 3 points of the gun sight in the tank/rad shrouds. No other brand has anything like the visual signature the Husky gun sight is.
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I doubt very seriously you are offending many ... lol ... Your gun just ain't that big :) ... Your opinion is fine and and pros and con should be welcomed ... we're all grown-ups here, right? And I do not think this is a place for 'glossy magazine covers' only either... If so, ...

This is just one model of bike ... It is not proven no matter how much smoke is blown out here in these groups ... The bike will be raced shortly, A.K.A. a live performance is coming :banana: .. It does have the bmw stamp and they own the company ... Maybe it will be a very good bike and produce results and sales numbers :) Maybe not ... Racing results will say a lot but not everything ...

The supermoto guys are still winning with the current motors and it would seem highly doubtful that bmw will allow Husky to 'can' the current models till sales numbers are a reality on this new bike.

PS -- I have a Harley also ... I found out that they are a big, heavy clunky motorcycle ... Fun to ride and they make alot of noise :)