Down-under te310 / wr300 test

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by MOTORHEAD, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'll see if i can organise to get it scanned..:thumbsup:
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    pdf maybe?
  3. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class

Lets see if this works....Hope it is big enough to read...:)

Pages scanned from issue #21 Trailzone Magazine. The review was done by one of the assistant editors who normally does mainly Adventure Bike reviews. My impressions from some of his previous articles is that he is a "basic" trailrider..This may explain the lack of debth in the review.....

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'll read it tomorrow. It is getting late, as oppose to your location where you are probably just waking up.

I right clicked and viewed 'properties' - photobucket has the ability to accept 1MB images regardless of size. I've put up some extremely large images.

What you put up is readable though... thanks!
  5. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class

Actually it is only early evening here....Hot day today (36C) so it is time for a BBQ, a cold beer, followed by a white wine or two...:).....
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Nice article.

Almost slanted in Husqvarnas favor though, or maybe the writer likes all bikes. In the dislikes category were the Cemoto plastic hand protectors (I call them 'flags'), I don't know 1 person that uses those things.

Interesting about the new cam chain tensioner - don't recall reading that before.

"World wide sales of motorcycles down 2.5%, Husqvarna sales up 27% world wide". It would be interesting to find where those #s came from.
  7. motox415 Husqvarna
    B Class

When I was working in PNG with a bunch of Aussies I used to beg / borrow / steel all the off road mags they had.
  8. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class