FC 350?

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by F1ED, Oct 5, 2013.

1. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Big question now is close or wide ratio
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I would like to ride that :applause:.
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    So are you going to be one of the cool kids and get a new Husky or are you going Sherco? The pressure is on, decide right now! Lol
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have no clue but I think I'm going with the Sherco 250 2-stroke. The looks of the new Huskaberg has me second guessing myself again :confused:. I do know I'm getting a new bike though because my 165 is going to my oldest grandson.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  5. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Found this image---> [IMG]
  6. MorganD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FE501 17&19&24,TE310R 13&14,TE250 10
    And the price in US will be? 9000$????? anyone knows?
  7. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ok Ok so it looks OK. However it is going to take more then a sidecase with a glorious Husqvarna crown on a KTM engine to make me buy one............... And sorry but resistance is far far from futile. We have Gas Gas Beta and don't forget TM, sherco and lots of others to fall back on. Oh yea, and Italian parts for years to come !! I admit it may feel weird running over a KTM/Husky but I will just have to remember what it really is..................LOL Please don't anyone take this to serious (Ha Ha may be my coverup) They did it to themselves...................................................sad.
  8. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Apart from the linkage shock and graphics i'm not seeing any difference to my 2013 350fe Husaberg. The valving on my 4cs and PDS suspension is soft.
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You also have the sweet blue rims.
  10. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes and that reminds me i must weigh those blue sweet wheels because they feel lighter to handle then my Husky WR125 wheels. Not that this is important, sand riding on the 350 is good i mean really good. In muddy ruts my former Husky 449 is better but never turned as quick as the 350......enough of that boring stuff
  11. AOMC Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None yet
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia, Buell, Honda, Yamaha

Well, the 350 Berg was $9549 so I'd say this one will be at least that. Why wouldn't it be, it's virtually the same bike with a linkage, well technically it's an XC/SX with Berg plastics.....
  12. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'm gonna guess $9,899.00 :eek:.
  13. Schnell Husqvarna
    AA Class

Can't wait to get my hands on the Husqvarna FE 350. It will look sweet with the blue wheels off my FE 450 Berg.

I rode Swedish Huskys from 1968 until Cagiva bought Husqvarna in 87 and screwed everything up. I have 10 sweet Swedish Husky's, 1971 400 Cross, 1974 400CR, 1974 250 Mag, 2-1982 250 XC's, 2-1982 430XC's, 1982 430WR, 1983 250WR and 1984 400WR. All great fun to ride at various AHRMA events except two which are show room quality and I just can't make myself ride them.

I 've been on KTM's since 2000, presently have a 13 350 XCWF and 12 300XCW plus 09 FE450 Berg and very happy KTM bought they Husky.
    Blazes likes this.
  14. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175

why? so you can ride your ktms with husky trim now?
    fletchman45 likes this.
  15. JasonfromMN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None right now :(
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    I dont think im going to like them either.

Can someone get me up to speed on what these are? Ive been away for awhile. So far without spending time searching all the threads- they look like husabergs, with all ktm parts? And nothing excpet the "H" husqvarna? Ill be due for an upgrade probably next summer sometime. Might try n get my hands on a '13 or move back to yamaha. We'll see.
  16. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Think Bergs with links and white plastics and you have the new Huskabergs.
    Mike-AK likes this.
  17. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yea. It is a Husaberg with linkage which is a KTM really. And WOW. Not for me. But my question is does anyone know anything or has anyone heard anything about CAGIVA at all??????????????????????????????