1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Finally Husky Best open class 2 stroke

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by ajaxauto, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    The TTX inserts are nice and the dampening from them is great. However the whole RFX Fork kit is da bomb. My personal experience is I put TTX inserts into WP's on one of my KTM's a while back and definitely liked them so when it came time to do forks on my G450X I opted for a fork clamp that would allow me to run WP's with TTX inserts. They were nice and definitely better then the Zokes, however when it came time to puting WP's on the HP2 Enduro I decided to spring for Ohlins RFX fork kits (the whole Ohlins fork with TTX inserts) for the G450X and put the WP/TTX's on the HP2, the difference was nothing short of amazing. The WP's had all the best seals and bushings and pretty much the same TTX insert tuning, but the RFX forks just made everything super plush! I could hit the biggest faced obstacles at speed or soak up trail trash with the same clicker setting, it really was night and day difference. I recently took my first ride in over 7 months from an injury with my tried and tested G450X/Ohlins vs my '13 TXC310R with Ohlins rear and riding over the same trails was an eye openner. I had been riding my '12 TXC with these same custom tuned KYB forks and thought I was getting close but coming back into the fold with a fresh outlook really made it obvious there was only one way I am going to be satisfied knowing that the Ohlins RFX forks are going to be the finishing touch to make an awesome bike just phenomenal.

In short the Ohlins RFX fork kits are just total WORKS level suspension, there's nothing missing on them unlike WP or KYB's where the factory riders are riding stuff you pretty much can't buy. Not only are the inner and outer friction surfaces treated for anti-stiction, the shape of the tubes are essentially tuned for appropriate amounts of flex in the key places on top of the fork clamps/feet being anodized billet (not cast) and a bunch of other little tricks just adds up to the best forks I've ever ridden on. On top of that they have made updates to the '13 RFX fork series from '11 which is what I have on my G450X and I thought that was nirvana,....I'm a bit excited specially after spending the past two days at my buddy's property getting arm pump just trail riding.