1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc first ride report Kearney wr300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pinittowinit, Jan 28, 2011.

1. windsurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think you will find there are already threads on this one already showing extended arms.. The arm is made longer to reduce the effort required it is actually quite simple.
  2. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Moving the pull point you are trading force required for distance. You don't get something for nothing, if it's not sinking in go out and play on a teeter totter for a while.[IMG]
  3. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

You could do that for a short time but where you ride I think you will build up condensation. Not sure if you could use the trick of carb clean or brake clean to spray while the bike is running. If idle changes, there is your air leak. Normally you will see a little oil seepage at the seal so I would look for that first.
  4. epie Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 250
    Here's what I run in the 36mm PWK carb I got from Wyatt Seals. 168 MJ, DDJ(Sudco)Needle 3rd clip, 42 pilot, 7.0 Slide, Air screw 1/ 1/4 Surns out. My bike is a WR 250 2009 and the bike rips with that jetting. Wyatt sent me the carb with the DDJ needle so maybe you'll want to try that needle. Your in HI so the weather is obviously hotter and way more humid then here in NJ. I've found that the bike likes to run on the lean side.
    The jetting I gave here is for NJ sea level at about 55-65 degrees so you'd probably want to lean things out a little bit across the whole jetting range. ERIC @ P3
  5. racer726 Husqvarna
    AA Class

In my WR 300 with a husky race head, 2000 CR 250 ignition, 38mm pwk carb: 42 pilot, 178 main, 1.5 air screw, 3rd clip DEL needle. I'm waiting on a CEL needle as the DEL seems too rich.