Glenn Kearney and his new 310cc engine

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by tommie d, Sep 27, 2010.

1. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Nice bike! :thumbsup:
  2. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    All right, cool bike!
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    nice!! Lots of folks are afraid to buy ex racer machines, note that most are better maintained with parts replacement and repairs on super short work cycles. Most race team machines are low hour machines with a tight maintenance schedule that are usually better maintained than standard owner bikes. That is a good buy!!
  4. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I still want Glenn's TC 250. Anyone know how to contact him?
  5. Phoenix Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 Ducs, 14 GG 200, 13 Husa 300
    Thanks everyone! I get to take it out for the first ride this weekend and am super excited. The bike is just so amazingly light...even compared to my KTM XCFW.

I PM his e-mail address to you. I have a feeling he already sold it because he said that he had sold another of his bikes before this one.

This bike is nearly flawless. 10 hours on the engine (the 250 is back on it) and it has a fresh valve job. The bike itself was his weekend race bike so it looks practically new...heck I could eat off the chain. If only I could keep it this nice looking. lol.
  6. earl61 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I,bought Glenns last 2 TXC 250's 7 Steve bought his last TC 250 at the Iornman.This little Huskey are alsome!
  7. cgreene37 Husqvarna
    A Class

Phoenix, I have a chance to pick up another txc 250 that Glenn has and wanted to know what your thoughts were on the bike you picked up from him?
  8. Phoenix Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 Ducs, 14 GG 200, 13 Husa 300
    Rode it again today and absolutely love it. It was in fantastic condition and runs like a top. I think he's a good guy to buy a bike from.
  9. cgreene37 Husqvarna
    A Class

Phoenix, I agree. The bike is at a local husky dealer. if you have glenn's e-mail contact info, please shoot it my way. my e-mail address is cbrooksgreene@yahoo.com. thanks.
  10. earl61 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I,sold one of Glenn's TXC to a freind he loves the bike.Still debating on keeping the other one for myself I,am a2T rider but these Huskeys have the best out of the box chassis Ive ever rode period.Feel comfortable about one of Glenn's bikes it has been mantained at the highest level.