Good VIDEO of Tahuya in Washington State and a 2009 TXC 250 Review

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by fitness2go, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I was going to suggest we ride Sat before the SX but that might be a little much and we would need to find a place for our bikes while at the SX.
  2. oregon_rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great vids and looks like a great day! A 250/300 is just perfect for out there...

I am more than envious - I can't ride for the next 3 months due to an unexpected health problem & surgery...

I am getting a few goodies for Les (@ LT-Racing) to fix up the TXC510 we share and I'll be out there again as soon as I can be - although by the time I am able to ride again it will probably be "gifford pinchot season".

Jeff
    aka webmaster gasgas rider's club
    aka Les' best friend (LT-Racing).
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Jeff, hope everything is OK with you. Take care.
  4. oregon_rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks Kelly - I am good now. I thought I was having an ongoing asthma problem - remember how tired I was at belfair when we first got our txc's? - turned out to be my Heart.

I had open heart surgery two weeks ago - double bypass. I was really lucky - no heart attack and no damage to my very strong and well functioning heart muscle - just blocked arteries.

I have 2 months off work on disability and I am truly bored out of my mind! :) But I am feeling better every day and looking forward to getting out on the trail again...

jeff
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Wow Jeff, glad you are OK. My Dad had triple bypass about 8 years ago and made him feel like a kid again. Hope the same for you. :thumbsup:
  6. oregon_rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Kelly,
    Thanks for the kind words. See you later this summer on the trail. :)

Jeff
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Get well and then RIDE MORE :thumbsup: Would love to hook up with you again and drag Les out. :thumbsup: