Got the new Sherco's in

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by dcg141, Feb 23, 2013.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Connor if I lived 30 minutes from Ridersville I'd be BROKE! That guy stocks bikes. Hey next time you are near save me about 3 hrs and 10 minutes and tell me how they look and feel :D.
  2. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

A better idea would be for you to come up and ride with us on a Sunday. Harold just got the bike in that Friday evening I believe, uncrated it Saturday and rode it Sunday. I think he has a used 2013 TXC 310 up there as well. Hopefully we will get them both out there and ride them back to back.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I wish I could but it's my youngest grandson's Bday and we have big plans for his 4th :D. If you do get a chance to ride them back to back please fill me in on the details.
  4. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    He's keeping the used 2013 310. That is what he is going to ride for awhile.
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

See to me that say's a lot. With all the bikes he has to pick from and he picked the Husky TXC 310 to ride it MUST be a good one.
  6. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    Well he rode a '12 for awhile. Actually one of the guys on here bought his '12. Than a guy traded in the '13 txc for another bike, and when i was down there i was looking at that 310 and he said that's the one he was going to ride for awhile. He likes them a good bit. Your never gunna see Harold overly excited about anything lol but he seems satisfied with the husky.