Guba ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ray_ray, Mar 31, 2011.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I stopped working in the states and moved here for the biking riding and life style... Bikes rule here as the main way of transportation ...

I imported this bike (at a high price) as it seems perfect for the street, track and trail riding that is available ... It's actually cooler than expected here because of the MX racing on small tracks all over the place ... The same guys I trail ride with will be on the tracks also so we have a great time on many many days ... I learned how to jump a bike here as in the states, I only rode trails and not alot of groomed justs out there ...

The Husky is perfect for here almost with the exception of the seat ... After 80 CLKS or so on the hard top, my butt is toasted ... Most of the speeds here are < 30MPH so the Husky 6-speed CR tranny is fast enough ... U get up to > 50MPH and it is dangerous as you are going so much faster than everyone else ... The bike starts easy and right there (speed & starting) you have eliminated 2 of the top bitches on these bikes. ridng the 4stroke at < ~35 MPH on the streets and it get crazy good gas mileage ...

Warning: 3rd world country and poverty is everywhere and well beyond anything I have seen in the states.