Hangover Scramble, Washougal WA

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ioneater, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    this is how we roll in the NW. Were a fashionable bunch here. :D

[IMG]
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Missed th start slightly but got Jason on Shanes 144, Ben, Josh and Jake. (friends)

First husky is Shanes WR144 ridden by local fast guy and in second place in the A class. Next up is buddy Ben and his green sweater. Then Jake comes though...

Coming through the whoop section...

3. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    I was trying to keep an eye out for you but it was a long shot with all the pre-race chaos and everyone wearing beanies with the cold wx. I can usually catch your trademark "hairstyle" :lol:. The beating = learning for sure:thumbsup: Guess I need to read up on these "tire studs". Seemed to be the ticket for people. Oh yeah, wear the gear:banghead:
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    More vid of Jake...

5. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    I appreciate the sideline reporting Kelly, really fills in the gaps. :thumbsup: But it does make me look like a huge dork. I am ok with that though. :lol:

The last three before the cold or some other glitch caused my camera to stop recording. :banghead:

Later,
  6. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    It is the go pro hero HD, mounted to the chin bar of my helmet. You can see it here, my friend took this after the race...

[IMG]

Thanks Ray,

I have ridden the track a few times mostly on GP races, I have never ridden it as a MX track only though.

Yep that is my setup, it really suits the TXC well.

Yeah Robert, my Turntech lithium battery doesn't work so well in freezing temperatures. I had about 250 Cold cutter ice screws in each of my MotoZ tires. It ended up being a awesome combination. I lost 1 screw in the front and none in the rear, I think I will pull these tires off and leave them as is for next year.

Later,
  7. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Excellent videos Jake! Motoz and screws.....hmmmmm. Traction is a nice thing to have. Will have to look into that for next year.
  8. sprocket74 Husqvarna
    B Class

Cool race coverage. The tire studs comment answered a lot of questions as to why guys were off the trail / passing on the inside inside video questions. I see a local from here in the interior of B.C. won the overall at 49 years old he must have picked up his training this year.
  9. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Jake,

Are you using the 2.5Ah or the 5Ah Turntech? My 5Ah was struggling initially out of the trailer but rocked after the 1st start of the morning. I could actually tell it was warming up from start attempts as it took about 5 attempts to get the bike running. 24F.
  10. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Desert 100 or Bust!
  11. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    It is the 2.5, and I didn't even try the electric start until it didn't go with the kick start... My 2.5 is almost 2 years old also.

Later,
  12. mike328 Husqvarna
    AA Class

GREAT!! thanks for sharing