Harley Davidson MV Agusta/Cagiva is a done deal!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by BlipBlip!, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Speaking of Tamburini and Harley....

This weeks Cycle News has a blurb about Harley coming out with the Tamborini designed DOHC 650cc single. Presumably a 'tard, (remember the pics from 2 years ago?) but there is also an enduro version kicking around.

That would be crazy.

A Tamborini/Harley/MV Agusta DOHC 650cc enduro/tard. You know its gonna look great and haul the mail.
  2. Zim Husqvarna
    A Class

This is refering to an earlier post,not connected to Mike Kays post,Your probably thinking of the Ducati Racing single,not the Motad,the single was a twin with one cylinder not having a piston,but used to balance the motor,it won a lot and design wise,an absolute stunner,Dr T and Tamburini were head a shoulders over the bloke who followed them,there was some ugly stick action at Ducati after them,Multistrada to name one.
  3. BendEuroMoto Husqvarna
    A Class

There was a bunch of pictures of a 650 single from MV taken at ECIMA in 2006.
    The Multistrada is not ugly, and will flat out kick ass on any GS, KTM 950, or Buell on bad pavement, and it holds its own on the gravel.
  4. Zim Husqvarna
    A Class

Eye of the beholder,its too scooter like for me,bit like the later shark lok ss,I like the earlier one.
  5. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thats the bike. The blue one debuted at EICMA. At least i assume thats the one referenced in the Cycle News article.