Holiday Special on Pivot Pegz

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by Pegz, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Pegz CH Sponsor

Café Husky members,
    In the spirit of the Christmas season, Pivot Pegz and Brap Offroad would like to make an offer of a “group buy” on the Pivot Pegs.

Here is what we purpose, if we sell
    1 – 5 sets the price would be $135.00
    6 – 10 sets the price would be $130.00
    11 – 15 sets the price would be $125.00
    16 sets and over the price would be $120.00
    Sales are limited to all US and Canadian customers only. Shipping will be $5.00 to the US and $10.00 to Canada. Offer is good until Friday, Dec. 11th. Shipping will take place by the 14th. We ship US Priority Mail, so normally three days or less to US customers.

To order, please call Brap! Offroad at 717-285-7873. At that time we will take your information and add you to the list. No charges will be made until after Dec 11th. We will update the post to let you know where we are in quantities to date. Once an order has been placed, you are committed to the purchase. For additional information about the pegs, please visit our web page www.brapoffroad.com/Pivotpegz.htm.

Thank you and have a Happy Christmas Season.
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

All I got to say about these pegs is get them.......if you are contemplating about fiddling with changing the position of your stockers......this removes the awkward too high feel....if your a little older like me......your ankles will love you......get them......if your stockers are trashed.......get them........takes about 5 minutes to get used to them (for me at least) then all I noticed was a more secure and comfy feel while riding and also bettter ability to "feel" the shifter and rear brake (especially on down hills) I would have liked to save the money with this deal but the time I had them is worth what I did not save
    All I got to say.

Joe
  3. speedkills Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    CR500AF
    All I got to say about these pegs is....try them first if you can. Seems they are love or hate thing, I come from a mountain biking background and really like my feet having some free play, but Kelly rode my bike with them and felt really sloppy/detached from the bike.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I like mine! Works great!

Here is a hot link to the site, not sure why the one in the first post is not working.

www.brapoffroad.com/Pivotpegz.htm

I'll stick this thread till Dec 11th.
    If a kind moderator will post to this thread on or near the 11th (to bump it) then unstick it, that would be appreciated.
  5. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE610 + 08'TE610 sumo'd
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Can someone who has these compare them to the IMS pro footpegs for size and grip?
  6. speedkills Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    CR500AF
    Size is a bit smaller. Grip is hard to compare, they're different ideas. On a big flat footpeg the grip is probably a bit better when you are standing straight over the bike, but when you get over the front or the rear you are rocking your boot onto a single edge of the big flat platform, so grip goes down. On the Pivot Pegs they rock with you, very much like a bicycle pedal so the grip is consistent. It is less solid feeling but personally when I get over the back of the bike on a downhill I love that the pegs rotate back with my boots and I like shifting/braking feel better when sitting as well. Hard to say if that makes up for the nice solid feeling of a traditional non-rotating peg, that's different for every rider I'd guess.

Size is fairly middle of the road, I wouldn't consider them wide or narrow pegs. Grip has been great for me, they feel a bit more secure as they follow my foot. I love them through the whoops, really makes it feel like the bike is floating underneath me while keeping a good grip on it the whole time. I'm just hesitant to say "buy them, you'll love them" as I have let a lot of people ride my bike and the reviews are fairly mixed. Nobody else I know has gone out and bought a set after riding my bike, for what that's worth. On the other side, I'm considering another set for my Husky, but it isn't a "must have" item for me either.
  7. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    I have them on both bikes ... :thumbsup:

Love them...:cheers:
  8. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE610 + 08'TE610 sumo'd
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Thanks SpeedKills, I appreciate objective reporting like that. I can guess that I would adjust and like them. I would really prefer something like this in a wider platform for my jacked up feet tho. Seems like the rocking motion would be good for allowing a larger platform while not limiting the access to controls.

I'll have to think about it.
  9. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm in for a set
  10. Rockchucker22 Husqvarna
    A Class

I would be in for a set for my te 610, and I bet my brother would also wont a set.:thumbsup:
  11. palmczak Husqvarna
    A Class

Im in. the pegs need attention.
  12. Bones Husqvarna
    B Class

I'm in. Thanks
  13. Pegz CH Sponsor

Thank you for all of the responses. If anybody has any questions about the pegs, please feel free to ask.
    Those of you that do want pegs, give me a call and lets get the list started. The more people on the list the lower the price.

Marty
    Brap Offroad
  14. Yossarian Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Multistrada 1200 Enduro; Tiger 800XC
    I'd order a set if I didn't already have them.

Marty at Brap! offered a great deal at this time last year, so I jumped on it. Very glad that I did; the pegs are fantastic.
  15. Pegz CH Sponsor

The list has started. The first member has stepped up and signed up for a set.
  16. Bones Husqvarna
    B Class

Count me in, I can't call you right now to get on the list though (work has me locked up in a cube)

Chris
  17. Pegz CH Sponsor

The count is up to 3 sets. Just a few more and the next price break kicks in!!
    Just a reminder that this offer is only good until the end of the week.

Thanks
    Marty
  18. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

I bought a set of these during last year's Christmas special and I love them. I was just getting back on the bike after having an impromptu ankle remodel with 2 plates and 13 screws. The pegs instantly made up for the range of motion I'd lost, and I felt super planted and secure. Going up and down steep hills found my feet firmly planted on a flat peg relative to my position on the bike. The pegs were a revelation when rocking through whoops and trail junk. It took me about 5 minutes to get used to them and now the only time I notice anything different is when I ride a bike without them. My husband test rode them and ordered up a set for his bike the next day. I can't say enough about them :thumbsup:

WoodsChick
  19. Rockchucker22 Husqvarna
    A Class

I just called in my order! I had no idea there is a difference between a 07 and 08 te610:busted:
  20. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

OK all you's who said "IN" yous gots two days to actually call and put up some money:busted:

Get on it slackers cuz I want my pegz to be cheaper !:applause: