Husky Looks Good In The Nuda

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by TROFFER88, Aug 18, 2011.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I....like it alot! I need to see if it has passanger pegs; if so I'm in. Sweet looking bike. The last bike my wife bought for me was an 04 Aprilia RSV1000 Factory; no passanger pegs. Hey she couldn't say a thing she picked it out as a surprise gift for me. The surprise was on her when I couldn't take her for a quick ride LOL. That is a seet looking Husky.
  2. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Is it still the rumor that none will be brought to the USA?
  3. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Some tech. details on the base and R model Nudas from the excellent Asphalt and Rubber motorcycle blog - and pictures too!:

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/husqvarna-nuda-900-technical-details/

@krieg: the A & R blog is quite USA-cetric and have posted a lot about the Nuda since the first rumours of it's existence. As far as I recall they haven't mentioned anything about it not coming to the US. Fingers crossed it makes it across The Pond.
  4. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
  5. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Thanks jtemple!
  6. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Those are the BMW bags for the 800 series, they are hard shelled with an accordion center for expansion. Still pretty small, but good for day trips, etc.
  7. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    They also use the bags on the K1200S.
  8. rajobigguy Administrator

From what I understand they wont make it to the US during the first model year introduction but should be here for the second year run. Probably the logistics of getting everything approved by all the various alphabet soup agencies.
  9. Russ Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250i & 701 Enduro, 501 & 630 sold
    Some pics of the Nuda displayed at this weekend's Motorcycle show in Sydney. It's a beautiful looking little fun bike.

Nuda left rear (1024x768).jpg Nuda side (1024x768).jpg Nuda top RHS (1024x768).jpg Nuda shock (1024x768).jpg Nuda tyre (768x1024).jpg Nuda dash (1024x768).jpg Nuda front2 (768x1024).jpg
  10. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have no interest in street bike anymore but after seeing this bike I am starting to make reason why I should need one. That is one cool looking bike and my guess would even look better in person.
  11. Russ Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250i & 701 Enduro, 501 & 630 sold
    It looks like a big dirt bike with road tyres & I suspect would be a blast to thrash up a windy road. But I'm more than content with my TE630 for now...
  12. JasonfromMN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None right now :(
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    I agree and I want one too! I think I would find many great reasons to get back on the street with one of those.
    typeone likes this.