Husqvarna 2013 Models!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Phoenix, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    My TE511 is geared for tight trail to 65 MPH cruising and i DS it all the time. Done several 200 plus mile days on it. Not a street drone but for a 50/50 of more dirt it is VERY good.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have zero issues with that :thumbsup:
    Phoenix and HuskyT like this.
  3. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Did the 2012 tc250 come with the map switch?
  4. Rattletrap Husqvarna
    AA Class

Question, if the WR 300 has lights and blinkers, I wonder if it can be tagged? Is it still titled as off road only? This could be my next National Forest, short run DualSport/Weekend Hare Scrambler.
  5. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    US spec models don't get any of the street equipment. I'm not sure the 2012 WR's even got the "Enduro" kit... headlight, tailight, speedo in a box that Huskys have had since 1992.
  6. bearorso Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm going by the statement made by the Husky CEO in the Brit MotoX Mag. He stated it would be shown at EICMA this year, and the prototype may be ridden in some events, this year. I had hoped it might just sneak in to 2013. Possibly, it might be a 2013.5 /14 early model. I'd much rather give money to my local Husky dealer, OZ distributor , Husky /BM producers than the KTM equivalents. My local Husky dealer, whilst small, is far more switched on, personal, and on my side of the river.

Hopefully, as he was quoted as saying, they'll show it at EICMA, even if it is to be a 2014 Model - 2014, would be mid 2013. Look to the buzz Ossa got, by showing a bike they let all know / were open about, that it was Not scheduled for production till 2013, at last years EICMA.

I'd certainly like to see Husky gazump KTM, in getting out their 'new tech 2t'. Most of us know that they can continue (all manufacturers) with their current 2ts for road use until the new Euro regulations come in - 2014?. Most markets, for Real sales to be made, require bikes to be road legal, with all that that entails (at least for certification- then, a whole bunch of us become 'bad men', and 'criminals', by ditching the gear), that's why you see those pictures of various models with mirrors / blinkers etc.
  7. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    Husky has already stuck it to orange. With the USA bikes, in 2006 Husky had a competition dirt bike factory street legal, the mighty TE. The orange brand didn't put theirs on the street untill 2007. Then two years later, in 2008, Husky gave the TE's EFI. It took orange four more years, until 2012, to give their compareable plated bikes EFI.

Husqvarna for the win!
    Ruffus, ray_ray and john01 like this.
  8. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

65MPH is ok 4 me ... and 200 miles a day is more than I´d care to do. But how´s the spannering on the 511? How often do valves need to be done etc? And how long´s the motor going to last? It´s just about road legal here, but I need day to day transport. My 630 is GOOD ... but too heavy and not agile enough in urban traffic.
  9. knucklesdad Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR 65,CR144,TE510,Tc85,Tc125,Fc450
    Other Motorcycles:
    ,HD sporty1200, ttr 50, pw50, Ktm 50
    The kids were hoping for a cr 85 next year but looks like they will have to wait till 2014.
  10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    My bike has 2600 miles and the valves are still spot on and these are not EZ miles. I have never had to adjust them yet. Bike runs fantastic and makes tons of power. the CTS makes chain and sprockets last a long time too. GREAT bike IMHO. Love it.
    ray_ray and organ donor like this.
  11. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well, seems that that´s the way for me to go.
  12. brandontx Husqvarna
    AA Class

I believe securities law requires the publicly traded parent company to make the press release.
  13. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Thanks Phoenix :)

This needs to be a sticky :cheers:

BTW that link has been updated with more pictures.

I also edited you post #1 to include a PDF from Husqvarna NA which I received on June 18th, but just now found in my inbox. I will also attach it to this post.

Here are 2 screen shots which show the content of the attached PDF.

Screen Shot 2012-09-06 at 10.36.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2012-09-06 at 10.36.36 AM.png

Attached Files:

14. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    The prices on the dirt bikes make the prices on the TR650 models look even better ...
  15. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    The prices on the dirtbikes make me want to go back to GasGas! BMW obviously don't get it. The price increases are F'ing INSANE!
  16. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    The bikes are still price competitive. The increases are about $100-300. Sure, they're less of a bargain than they were, but they're still competitive and still cheaper than KTM (but then, who isn't?)
  17. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yeah, Better recheck the prices on GG and KTM vs Husky
  18. DG Harv Serv Husqvarna
    AA Class

The US price is about 30% cheaper than here in the UK !

Obviously thats because of further to ship them .... Oh wait the UK is closer ????

Also TE & TXC Models are the same price here , US ones $400 different . Why ????
  19. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Here is a competitor bike ... 2012 450s were $8440 ... Someone even had the nerve to say this bikes' plastics resemble a Husqvarna ... That surely rocked toe-key-0 I bet ...

hondo_price.jpg
  20. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    They have to compensate for their amazing year end factory rebates lol