Husqvarna BMW Canada

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Planepower, Apr 27, 2012.

1. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)
    Wow. That's pretty low of them. I could see them resisting if they'd already paid the rebates once, but this just doesn't seem right.
    Coffee likes this.
  2. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    I just read this Scott and it really pisses off. But you are the one out the monies owed. We all know that it was people like you who built the brand up in Canada and this is the thanks they give you. What a bunch of %$@#! And they have the money still!
    kevinperry likes this.
  3. motomaniac Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 RMZ450 2005YZ250 2001 EXC300
    I guess they wanted to string the dealers along so they would commit to keeping the brand on for another year. Josh was stringing me along with the race contingency (not quite the same amount of dollars) then on friday sent me an email that said, "At that time the program was set up by the Importer, not Husqvarna North America, and the importer is no longer in business and therefore no longer able to meet the contingency commitments for that time frame."

The time I talked with him before, he asked me for my all my contingency info again. I can't believe I actually thought there might be a chance I would get paid out. Anyway, I sure you would get a laugh out of my email response, I CCed it to every email adress I could find on the BMWGroup canada website that I could find. I think its frickin' rude that BMW Group would actually hire that guy as a transition manager, total lack of integrity by them. I will never buy another Husky or BMW again, love the bike but I just can't bo business with assholes like this
    Camstyn and ray_ray like this.
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just heard that contingency wouldnt be paid tonight. It was less than $20K owed to customers. I am sure that BMW spends more than that on stationary and they cant seem to come up with the money to make things right with their customers.

FWIW, every piece of Husqvarna clothing I own went into a garbage bag and was dropped off at Goodwill last week. I refuse to promote the brand in any manner after the screw job they did to the CDN riders and dealers.
  5. Te250Gary Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te250
    It is one of those crappy situations. I like the bikes but I cannot tolerate horrible business practices.
    I really enjoyed Scott's dealership, it was run extremely well from my perspective. Good product and top notch customer service. I have no doubt a dealership like that would have eventually given husqvarna a good foothold in Ontario.

But I can tell you I will never buy a husqvarna again, based on what they did to scott. Luckily most dealers that sell husky. Also sell husaberg, I think I am going to vote for team husaberg now. I can still support the little guy shops and have a fantastic product.
  6. motosportz mike CH Sponsor

Scott, How is Rob ? doing with your old business ?
  7. Planepower Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC 250/ 450 6spd, 2007 SMR 530
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducat 1198S, SV1000, CBR125, DRZ125
    Can't comment for Scott, but last week I emailed a parts order to Rob, and 2 days later they arrived to him. I should see them sometime this week. I'd say probably the best service for husky parts in Canada.
    Thanks Rob and Scott.
    AndrewS and kevinperry like this.