James Stewart Arrested

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by TXC&KTM, Mar 29, 2011.

1. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

2. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

That has to be a early April fools joke!
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Money makes people stupid.
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Not true. I dont have money and I love doing stupid stuff!
    I just chose to do my stupid antics on private property cause I cant afford the legal ramifications!

Officer Bubba on the beat [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Now that's funny! If he lights you up and you don't pull over...look out!!
  6. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Reality TV shows make people stupid, especially the people who star in them! Even Travis is not this stupid!
  7. allphazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky te 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta 350rr & 250rr
    To funny love the art work [IMG]
  8. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
  9. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Here is his Mug Shot. Not cool!

[IMG]
  10. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    We see this in sports all the time. Athlete's who are great at one thing, the sport that they play. And thats it. James Stewart is one of the greatest MXers we have ever seen.......
  11. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Maybe all the wrecks are damaging his brain? Or better yet, maybe he's starting to really believe all the $hit he spews on his "reality" TV show. "Reality" sucks, doesn't it Bubba?
  12. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    I wonder what he's gonna say to those adoring kids lined up to get his autograph at the next race......

and ...why is it so hard for professional athletes to keep it clean these days.....the list goes on
  13. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
  14. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

15. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The press story from team JS7

Bubba was rushing to the airport to try to get his friend Thames to his flight on time. They were running late and were battling typical Orlando rush hour traffic…which can have you stand still for hours. James has red and blue lights in his toyota 4 runner…and when he realized they may miss the flight, he made the unfortunate decision to use them to get through traffic. That was wrong and obviously people cant do that anytime they are late for a flight. However, he did not try to “pull over” another car as the media may have stated! He was simply trying to move through traffic faster via his unfortunate prank of having blue and red lights. Obviously not a good idea, and you can rest assured that Big James is not happy at all!!…but we all have done something stupid in our lives…and I guess this was james turn. he is still a champion and now he shows us that he is human too. I trust that he will refocus on the series championship and get back to what he is best at: winning races!!

I have to say it sounds plausible, stupid but plausible. Friend used to have a car with blues and a siren but we knew enough to only attempt pull over car loads of girls! That was a different point in time (late 70's)where even if we got caught we would of been charged with being young and stupid and not impressonating a police officer!

It's a whole new world. SOOOOOOOOO the bigger news is that in FL impersonating a cop is a FELONY. James posted bail, however, he may not be able to leave the state for next weekends race. Am no legal eagle but I recall Leichein losing all his rides for weed in the 80's and Jeff Emig losing all his Honda factory stuff for weed possession in the 90's! Hope it all works out for #7 but he does not have the luxury of pleading he is Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton.
  16. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Bottom line: Bubba thinks he's better than everyone else, therefore he thinks he can get away with things normal folks can't. We'll see how it all turns out. But I'll bet my A$$ he's back on his bike regardless of the legal outcome. Just like the countless hordes of athletes who break the law but escape the consequences.

I'm taking bets...
  17. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4
    Go DUNGEY!!!
  18. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Were being kinda hard on him are we not? I did lots of stupid crap as a kid regardless of being a normal and basically good kid from a good family of school teachers. I mean some of the stupid stuff we did was illegal and dangerous and some of it should have got us killed. I think we have all been there done that at some point. Had i had millions and near no restraint I can't imagine the crap I would have gotten into. And yes, we hand kids millions, prop them up as the most amazing people, hand them Ferrari and wonder why they get in trouble. He mad a mistake, in my option not a real big one (like crashing your Vette with a good friend in it while double the speed limit) but a silly one. Live and learn. I'm not about to start tossing rocks in this glass house. We were all kids once.
  19. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  20. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    I agree we are all human and have done stupid stuff. Lots of stuff never being caught for, too. I don't feel sorry for any of their over paid asses. Tiger? Oh well. JS? Oh well. Many more that don't seem to receive anything but a fine, then back to the game to sell tickets. Great role models[IMG]. Hate to be cynical (most of the time) but is disappointing to see especially if there is a previous history of the same type of behavior that has been brushed under the carpet in the name of $$$$$$.