1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Jetting Specs With RM Needle/TMXX

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by dartyppyt, Oct 6, 2010.

1. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Okay, that's good reed block. Make sure you set it on low, but it might already be set. It is gonna like the tmxx,5.0 slide/6chy 16-62 needle. Leave the stock gasket between reed/engine. Then put another one between rubber boot and reed as a spacer. If you have a fly wheel puller for the WR ignition, move it advanced or retard it one degree. Can't remember, which way, before we bolted on the CR ignition. The bike was real torquey with his WR ignition on it. If you put one of Walt's silver springs in with the stock one (adjusted about 3/4 way up on powervalve arm), from his kit. Hang on cause you're in for a ride! Try to leave the air screw at 1 1/2 turns out and adjust pilot till runs good there. Then you can move your clip from middle position,for fine tuning, either up or down.
  2. Scott Stanford Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a 06 CR144 (Eric Gorr Mod) the bike ran good the week before, I ordered the rm needle, tired it this weekend and the bike ran horrible. I put the stock needle back in and it's running badly. Running like a foul plug bogging and cutting out. I change plugs a few times and nothing helped. My first thought was the stator, but I tested it tonight and it's within Specs (Thanks Walt) Any thoughts?
  3. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Are you running the old tmx or the new tmxx?

Needle doesn't work in the old one. You also need 5.0 slide for the tmxx or runs way too rich.

If it is the older tmx, there is a good needle for that one. I don't know the number,but do have it written down in my office. Won't be back till Thursday.

My guess, your needle on your float started leaking or your float is hanging up. Take your float bowl off and have a look see.
  4. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

Dave,s settings 2009 wr125
    main 390
    pilot 40
    needle 2004 rm125 middle position
    slide 5
    stock pipe

as 1.75

This is how I bought the bike,leftover spring of 2011 set up by a A 200 HS sacer and the susp. is perfect,tried it in 35 degrees just above sea level and was blubbery doun low and mid and top end were eye watering fast,open to sugestions.
    Dave.
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    A 390 main? That seems way too small.