Jt Racing Is Back

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Jul 27, 2011.

1. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    Not if you have one....post some pics!
  2. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

LOL, nope, can't go there, had my wife take the hedge trimmers to my skull last week, I like the goofy military cut :thumbsup:
  3. Riksha Husqvarna
    AA Class

4. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    How old's yer damn gear bag man!! lol....putem both up on Ebay, sub that guys deal as a two-fer, both for a grand!
  5. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

JT really pissed me and one of my dealers off years ago. They went behind my back (I was a rep) and tried to sell the dealer direct and cut me out after I had made the sale. The dealer promtly contacted me an let me know what they were doing. Support your favorite dealer not somebody that just wants to sell on the internet.
  6. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    yeah I worked at a paintball field/distributor in mid/late 90's and they constantly pulled off sneaky tricks like when we placed an order for x and y they would conviently throw in x and y and z EVERY SINGLE TIME. Stuff we totally didnt ask for or never need. They knew we where simply too busy to go through the trouble of shipping it back so the overall bill would always be slightly larger. Used to piss us off but they had alot of the stuff people wanted at the time. Plus they got so big and where everywhere to the point if you showed up at a paintball field with JT gear you where booed out of there. They shot themselves in their own foot as far as I am concerned.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I believe its in name license only, new CEO is David Dray with David Bailey as the style guy.
    No relation to the previous company management (?).
    Just a revival with the brand recognized logo and name as far as I know.
    The local San Diego company Southern distributing is the sole source distributor, as far as I know. http://www.southernms.com/
  8. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Have you seen the stuff ? Looks straight out of 1985 which IMO was not a great time for style. PINK pants for guys ????? GEESH !
  9. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I want someone to buy some so I know what the sizing is like