1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Just bought an 11' WR300 (have Q's)

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by 080, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Acmesalute76 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR250
    My husky is missing both tabs that hold the lower shrouds to the upper. I have enduro eng rad braces and my shrouds look just fine. I get leaves and stuff in there sometimes but it's a dirtbike.
  2. 080 Guest

Arizona. Dealer is being real good about it, even said they would mount the kit. He told me another dealer had warned him of the possible failure before it happened to their bike. At this point they are just trying to find out from the manufacturer what the fix is etc.To be honest, whether theres a problem or not it would just be nice to get some sort of a response saying they are looking in to it, or something. By no means think I'm here trying to slam Husky, I would be expecting some sort of feedback no matter who the manufacturer was.
  3. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    We had some problems with the early 2011 WR250/300 having the wrong harness but the later ones came corrected.The lights are easy, its getting the dash wired in properly so you dont fry it is the confusing part.Look for just one yellow wire under the tank find that and we can get you dialed the rest of the way.billf 1-888-806-1153
    hogwackr likes this.
  4. cheko7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    85 500CR 94 250WR 04 125CR 10 300WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva WMX 250 88 2/89WMX125s
    i got my 2010 300 12 mths ago got dealer to leave road gear of it the only prod i''ve had after i dround it the kil swich triped out so i disconected it that was 3mths ago probley should sort it out be for its out of waranty i''ve bean going to rd husky for over 10yrs now i think stefan is fantastic dealer 5 new bikes in 10yrs and not a wrong part sent yet
  5. hogwackr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    18 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 HD Street Glide
    It's nice to see that you would help. Stand up guy!
  6. 080 Guest

Thanks for the help. I will take this info to them.
  7. 080 Guest

Update: The dealer is now waiting for a re-designed wiring harness from Husqvarna. I called BMW customer service a couple weeks ago and just got a call back from them yesterday confirming this. Apparently this has been an issue and from what my dealer is saying, the reason the 2012's come with no lights? Also said their being directed to Husqvarna Italy for the fix so I'm guessing the wiring harness must differ from their's? Anyway, at least it looks as though things are moving forward and just giving an update.
  8. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    On the shrouds...I always drill a hole and run a bolt and nut thru it...shrouds are tight together...my buddy has some red radiator guards and just left the lower shroud off(it looks good)...on my last husky I replaced the lower shroud with some thick rubber truck mudflaps...worked great...