1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Ktm Has No Respect.......

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by hogwackr, Aug 13, 2011.

1. hogwackr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    18 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 HD Street Glide
    I'm not really sure. My brother in law has a mining company in the area and we start from there. Sometimes it's hard to tell what property your on....I will say that the area is awesome to ride! Everything that you can think of from singletrack to hill climbs. Let me know when you get up this way.......
  2. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    That's typical of all the old coal mining land in that area. I ride the coal mining land about 25 miles southwest of there Between Lykens and Tremont PA parallel to route 209. Awesome riding. Got to be careful though because a lot of the land is posted or state game land and you don't know it until you're in the middle of it.
  3. hogwackr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    18 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 HD Street Glide
    That's the tough part! It's amazing the amount of ground that you cover! I try to stay off of anything thats posted but as you said sometimes you end up in the middle and hope that you can get out before the warden gets ya' :eek:
  4. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    The wardens where I ride are on behemoth Polaris 4 wheelers. You'd have to be a pretty bad rider not to be able to get away. They usually fake a breakdown or wreck to try to get you to stop. That only fools the fools.
    hogwackr likes this.