1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Lectron Carb

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by braddenning, May 6, 2013.

1. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Definitely too rich. I can ride mine on the bottom in nasty stuff all day and not a hint of spooge, same mix rate and I use a high flash point oil(amsoil). His plug should be a really nice Light tan with the Lectron. If the owner is happy then that is good and he might not like it if it was as crisp as it should be.
    454x likes this.
  2. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Im Definatly up for buying this Lectron if no one else wants it ! if not I will get another from Kelly

On the debate 36mm or 38mm I have now tried the 36 and 38 on a 125 a 144 and a 165 and my old fat ass dyno can not find a noticeable differance
    both carbs have no vices, neither load up no matter how hard I tried and only the 165 has any spooge (a tiny line around 1" long after a 3 hour enduro)running the 38mm and pre mix at 32.1
    Have a friend coming round later to try one on his 300 Gas Gas and will report back his opinion
    454x likes this.
  3. old3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Oh, I agree 100%, but he can always try it and if he doesn't like it just adjust it back. Just a turn of a needle so nothing irreversible.
  4. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I am running a 38mm lectron on my cr165 and it seems fine. Still leaning out bottom end there is spooge out the silencer still and from what I have heard you can not hurt motor from going to lean on bottom end it will just not run good if gone to far. The first 1/2 turn leaner made huge difference last 1/4 turn not so much. I went another 1/4 turn leaner to just see if it make it better and ajustment should be made in 1/2 turn to make notabe difference. After bottom done I might try little leaner on top. I still have a very slight dead spot right of bottom that I am not sure I can tune out or is a 2 stroke thing. Would be nice to loft front end over rocks and logs at slow speeds. But everywhere else in powerband bike flat out rips.
  5. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just a update went another 1/4 turn leaner on needle and bike runs perfect, idle might hang just slightly so I am close on bottom now and very little spooge I think I might leave bottom now. So how sensitive is top end screw will 1/4 turn be like one jet size. So far carb is working out great with 165 and 200sx pipe for off-road I seem to be riding 2008 cr 165 more than my 2012 250 sx now.
    Motosportz likes this.