1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Little help with a CR125 please

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by john01, Dec 31, 2012.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Crap I guess the price will go back up :D.
  2. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    nighthawk 700s, 2x Piranha 190 pits.
    We had a 2010 doing similar problem and it turned out to be the stator. Replaced it and all good. When you get it running, you need a Scalvini pipe;) The performance increase is staggering I just happen to have one sitting here ready to go.
    CelticDude likes this.
  3. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    nighthawk 700s, 2x Piranha 190 pits.
    ooops! Sorry, the window that said you found the problem was below screen level. My bad.........But you still need a Scalvini:D
    CelticDude likes this.
  4. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    The Scalvini pipe is amazing! :banana:
  5. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    How does it compare to the stock 125 pipe on a 150? I am putting a lectron on my wr and may change the pipe down the road.:cheers:
    CelticDude likes this.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

LOL I gave him a FMF Fatty from my 08 CR165 that had a few dents in it. He made some caps used a torch and got all the dents out. Then he painted it black making it look like new. Tried to bolt it on and found out the 08 is NOT the same as his 06 :confused:. So do you have a pipe to fit his 06? Do you show them being different; 06 vs 08?
  7. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    The Scalvini pipe makes the bike absolutely rip! No comparison to the stock pipe. Everytime you crank the throttle the front end is in the air, no hesitation. I have never felt so much power from this motor. I have a Lectron on order also.
    huskybear likes this.
  8. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Keep us posted on how the Scalvini/lectron combo works,you might have a killer on your hands:thumbsup:!
  9. Rick Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 GasGas EC 200 , 05 YZ 125
    He already does! That bike is strong now with the TmXx carb, WR gearbox......the new carb should be icing on the cake!
  10. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Lectron carb arrived today. Grand Prix on Sunday! :banana:
    huskybear likes this.
  11. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    FWIW, the wr and cr have the same gearbox...
  12. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Yes but now I have a 2002 Wide Ratio gearbox! :cheers:
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  13. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    I dont get why its not the same ? same frame and motor
    I have an 08 wr if and Ive been trying to get a fatty for cheap if he or you want to sell it
  14. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I didn't try it but he did and said no way would it fit. I got it from a CH member a few years back aqnd I thought they said it came off an 06 CR :confused:. Yeah if you want it send me a PM and I'll get it shipped your way. Hey you are either on top or under the world how is shipping from the USA done?
  15. edmoto Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 CR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KLX400SR, XR250R, VOR503, GG XC300e
    Hey! Its been 12 hours since you got the Lectron! What are you waiting for! Sleep? Food? Medication? The next election? Daylight? Hows it run with the Scalvini? Inquiring minds want to know... NEED to know... HAVE to know! I'm sitting here waiting for a report!

Still waiting...

And waiting...

Still here...

Waiting...
  16. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Well, so far it looks very trick sitting on my workbench! :lol: I will have it installed later today after I visit Motoxotica Dan and get a countershaft snap ring and a new rear tire. I am planning on racing it on sunday.
    454x likes this.
  17. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Update. Installed the Lectron Carb this evening. It's a bit longer but I didn't want to cut the boot in case I put the RB Mikuni back in. The stock throttle cable worked fine. I had removed the subframe so everything went in easy. The bike actually started on the second kick! I'll go out for a ride tomorrow.
    huskybear likes this.
  18. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Race Update! Bike started first kick and I even beat some electric start guys to the first corner. The motor just pulls so much harder everywhere and runs very crisp. Lofting the front wheel is as easy as giving the throttle a twist. I had a great race and a very fun time despite the fact that I had knee surgery a short time ago and am fighting off a bad cold. The Lectron kicks butt! :banana:
    454x, edmoto, huskybear and 1 other person like this.
  19. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Oh yeah, I still have about 1/3 to 1/2 tank of gas left! :D
    454x and huskybear like this.
  20. edmoto Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 CR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KLX400SR, XR250R, VOR503, GG XC300e
    So do you feel the compatibility of the scalvini and the Lectron are well suited for each other? I've just started running my Lectron and I am glad I have it. With the scalvini, do you feel anything in the power differently than say a stock exhaust? In other words, if the scalvini produced more top end (or mid, or low, or overrev), is that same feeling there, but more? Or did it tame it out and instead of a kick in power, it just pulls harder? If you had to rate the PWK-scalvini power wise (low/mid/high, with 10 being most, 1 being least), how does it compare to your Lectron-scalvini combo? i.e. PWK/sclvi 5/8/10 and now with Lec/sclvi 8/8/10? Or however you'd like to describe your experience. Now that chasing jetting is seemingly behind me with the Lectron on my bike, I'm turning my attention to pipes, reeds, nitrous, atomic fusion, and anti matter power enhancements.